Tricks for cleaning interior rear glass?

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
You guys are a bunch of excuse makin' pansies. I'm 6'2" 380 and I just climb in the back seat and clean it. Christ, it's not a matchbox car! LOL

If you don't want to do it, at least use Mike's method. Tell her when she's done, she can clean you up too. hahahaha

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
You guys are a bunch of excuse makin' pansies. I'm 6'2" 380 and I just climb in the back seat and clean it. Christ, it's not a matchbox car! LOL

If you don't want to do it, at least use Mike's method. Tell her when she's done, she can clean you up too. hahahaha

So, go ahead and climb your 6'2" ass in my back seat and clean that back window. Lol! I bought me one of those invisable glass things last night.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Dude! That thing comes right out! Who you kidding?! LOL

Seriously though... That is a nice setup. I always loved those braces if you don't want to do a full 4 point or bigger bar/cage assembly.

I guess you need a 4'9" teen contortionist to clean that one.

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
I'm not going thru the trouble to take it out just to clean the back window! But it would have made good since to clean it before I put it in. Lol

BTW thanks. For what I do it has served me well so far. However in the future...

Sent from iPhone

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back