Tried to make an order and...

MUSTANG GUY

forum member
Reaction score
Not really happy with my order from you guys, I was forced to cancel.
My first and last name was misspelled, the adress was misspelled, he did not input my phone number into the computer, the package was not sent out yesterday like I was told it would be, they were going to ship my package to my billing adress which is not the same as the shipping adress, in fact it's in a different country!
I told the sales guy I was talking to today that I want the order cancelled. He was actually much better to deal with than the person on the phone yesterday and apologized for the mistakes and told me he will call me back shortly after he looks into this and has the order cancelled.

I ordered the same parts from another shop with zero issues and it's already being shipped to me

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Mustang Guy. I tried to help you after you made a post in this thread http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76676. I have yet to hear from you. I offered help just a few hours after that. There would have been no need for a phone call today if you would have replied to me.

Im not sure who you were dealing with since i have no idea of your name, or your order number. I'm sorry you feel the way you do. I am here all day every day, and will answer PM's and questions after hours and on weekends.

You can ask anyone here, customer service is our #1 goal. All of my information is posted all over this web site and in my sig. If you ever need anything just let me know.

MUSTANG GUY

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry, for some reason I was not getting email notifications for the thread, you could of PM'd me.

I wish I could of given you an order bumber but I was never given one, nor did I can any email to confirm back, the sales person on the phone had a hard time finding my order himself because the name was spelled wrong and had to go by zip code to find it.

benjytps

forum member
Reaction score
I have been buying from these guys since Shannon was selling out of a portable building. They have always been good to me and have always had excellent customer service. I wouldnt let one bad experience turn you off from using these guys in the future. Good luck with your build OP.

MUSTANG GUY

forum member
Reaction score
There was a big missunderstanding with my order, jarod had it taken care of and I'm satisfied with the resolution and looking forward to do business with LMR in the future.
Thanks Jarod

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back