Trunk mounted reservoirs, who has them?

91trunk-edtootall

Slush box killer
Reaction score
Somewhere.....there's a collector calling you a blasphemer. :roflmao:

Screw a collector! :angry1:

They are the clowns that buy these things, put them away, let them collect DUST and make FRPP regret doing the cars. They were designed to be RACED, not tucked away in some damn garage for the neighbors to wonder "what's under that car cover"!!!!!

kahmann

forum member
Reaction score
Aw come on now, son......drugs will be the death of you. :roflmao:
I know, I know, but it's just getting so goddamn difficult to run this stuff across the border these days - a guy's got to get resourceful! ;)

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Screw a collector! :angry1:

They are the clowns that buy these things, put them away, let them collect DUST and make FRPP regret doing the cars. They were designed to be RACED, not tucked away in some damn garage for the neighbors to wonder "what's under that car cover"!!!!!

Figured I'd get that reply. At least we agree on something. :beer:

I know, I know, but it's just getting so goddamn difficult to run this stuff across the border these days - a guy's got to get resourceful! ;)

:LMAO:

silverpoison

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies so far guys. Another question for guys with the half moon shape reservoirs, did you have to remove the spare tire bracket? I really don't want to cut that out. Not that I will ever use it, but I don't to cut it out. Drilling the holes will be bad enough.

The one I posted retains that bracket in the middle, we actually installed the inter cooler pump there.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back