Trunk mounted reservoirs, who has them?

91trunk-edtootall

Slush box killer
Reaction score
I'm looking to move my I.C. reservoir into the trunk of my CJ. Who has done this, do you have pictures? I just want some idea before I do it.

Thanks in advance.

P.S.
I tried the search feature, but I couldn't really find what I was looking for.

Last edited:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

silverpoison

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
here are some we make in house for customer cars

a85b5e39.jpg

019cb33c.jpg

549d0554.jpg

07deba0a.jpg

6cb8adad.jpg

The fabricator can get them done in 2-3 days.

Ed

silverpoison

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Factory pump, just relocated to the truck, we have used the mezziere pump as well.

1fast05

I wanna go fast
Reaction score
Thats a sweet tank set up,will the kb pump i have work with it? And how much are they?

MSgt46270

Reaction score
I have the same one that Don has also. You can get them from Adam with ST Motorsports (Site Vendor).

STCard004Custom.jpg

kahmann

forum member
Reaction score
That would be perfect for water/meth storage....well, if it had a protective coating on the inside anyway.

91trunk-edtootall

Slush box killer
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies so far guys. Another question for guys with the half moon shape reservoirs, did you have to remove the spare tire bracket? I really don't want to cut that out. Not that I will ever use it, but I don't to cut it out. Drilling the holes will be bad enough.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Question: since that thing is pretty damn valuable in an original condition.....did it come with a roll bar or did you have it installed?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies so far guys. Another question for guys with the half moon shape reservoirs, did you have to remove the spare tire bracket? I really don't want to cut that out. Not that I will ever use it, but I don't to cut it out. Drilling the holes will be bad enough.

certainly looks cut out in this picture.

P1090863.jpg

though it would be easy enough to cut some small blocks for the corners of the tank to raise above the bracket and leave it there.

91trunk-edtootall

Slush box killer
Reaction score
Question: since that thing is pretty damn valuable in an original condition.....did it come with a roll bar or did you have it installed?

Roll bar? Who has one of those?......................Yeah it came with a 6 point. I'm pretty sure she might need a few more bars sooner than later though :evillaugh:

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Ok...would it be better on the value of the car to mount an intercooler tank to the roll bar instead of drilling holes in the trunk floor? It could be unbolted or cut away from the bar later on and the bars dressed to look like new again.

Captain CJ said:
I'm pretty sure she might need a few more bars sooner than later though
A natural progression of these things. :evil:

91trunk-edtootall

Slush box killer
Reaction score
Ok...would it be better on the value of the car to mount an intercooler tank to the roll bar instead of drilling holes in the trunk floor? It could be unbolted or cut away from the bar later on and the bars dressed to look like new again.

A natural progression of these things. :evil:

I'm trying to figure how NOT to mess up the factory stuff, but it's only a car in the end.

Yeah I know the natural progression. I went through that with the coupe I have. Damn these racecars

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back