Tryin' out some new Shoes

bullitt6019

Boss Jockey
Reaction score
Ordered a set of the Ford Racing Boss 302's with a set of Nitto Invo's.
Got 'em from Late Model Restoration. Shipped quick and balanced to a tee. I have had good luck and very good service from these guys.
Fronts are 9" width and rears are 10". I will say that this set up is about 6 lbs heavier per front wheel and 9.5 lbs per rear wheel than my TSW Nurburgrings....
I also installed the Cervini billet grill insert, which I like a lot. The Saleen was ok but the Cervini looks more finished and fits well.
Thoughts?

Last edited:

Rob72

No Japanese Mustang Here
Reaction score
Love the offset on those. Might pick up the same set up from LMR next year myself. Hope that you got the forum discount.

bullitt6019

Boss Jockey
Reaction score
Iceguyb14, the Boss 302 rims are wider than the Nurburgrings: 9" Fronts and 10" rears vs. 8.5" front vs. 9.5" Rears....
FYI

iceguyb14

Mustang Fanatic
Reaction score
Iceguyb14, the Boss 302 rims are wider than the Nurburgrings: 9" Fronts and 10" rears vs. 8.5" front vs. 9.5" Rears....
FYI

Yeah I know. But still adding 19 lbs to the drive wheels is a lot... Car has to feel a little slower lol. They do look great though. And compared to stock brembo wheels, weight is similar (my stock brembo wheels weighed 31.5 lbs each).

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy S II Skyrocket using Tapatalk 2.

3VPOWA

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looks damn good! I'd love to try these on my car. There is just something about them.

Retro5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Those wheels really go good with your ride. Awesome looking Stang!!

bullitt6019

Boss Jockey
Reaction score
Iceguyb14...car does not really feel much different however still have the TSW's for my next track day....Confirmatory that they are about the same weight as my stock Brembo wheels and Pirelli's...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back