Tunable Inductions Carbon Fiber Intake 05-08 GT

s0nicstang

forum member
Reaction score
Getting a vortech (thanks to TOM281:clap:)put on friday of next week, and will not have a use for this after then. Thought i would post it up here now and see if anyone had any interest in it. It can be shipped out the Sat. after my supercharger goes on. I will be at brenspeed in IN, if you are local there and want to pick it up, or can be picked up in MD.

$175.00 plus shipping (paypal or money order)

These are pics of the intake what you see is what you get
smile.gif

(this scored as one of the best HP gains along with the JLT)

intake1gk8.jpg

intake2ls8.jpg

I also have a set of stock 3.55 gears only on the car for 1500 miles. 75 plus shipping.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I had to sell my Steeda CAI when I puit on the s/c..You should love the top end power of the Vortech..Are they going to relocate the IAT sensor?

s0nicstang

forum member
Reaction score
Im not sure? I actually got tom281's old kit. Im having brenspeed put it in next week. What would relocating the IAT sensor do?

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Vortech mounts the IAT sensor where the mass air flow is..Thats not good..It reads ambient temps, not correct temps after the air has been boosted and heated..You can tune more aggressively when its reading the right temp..i learned this on another forum from Vortech guys before I bouht it..My shop did a custom duno tune on it and found 57 rwhp over the canned vortech supplied tune..It only takes about an hour or so to relocate it..Hope that helped..

leos06gtll

forum member
Reaction score
BUMP......... for good product i run this intake on my car and got great results. with just intake,frpp x pipe,with bamachips tune i put down [SIZE=-1]291 rwhp and 307 tq[/SIZE] good luck with the sale

Back