Tuner advice

Silver11gt

Reaction score
I'm done with a BBR for tuning have been talking to lund and AED both who is better

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Lund. Order it through Beefcake. Here's why - Terry (beefcake) took it upon himself to let me know that my order would take a little bit longer than normal to get to me due to the memorial day sale. John and Dakota @ Lund respond SUPER fast and helped me not feel like such an idiot since my last car was my first venture into owning a tuned car. Hell, John even told me what N/A setup was producing the best results on the S550 cars since I told him I just got one yesterday.

Communication, friendly and fast service from the Beefcake/Lund duo. Can't go wrong.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Lund. Order it through Beefcake. Here's why - Terry (beefcake) took it upon himself to let me know that my order would take a little bit longer than normal to get to me due to the memorial day sale. John and Dakota @ Lund respond SUPER fast and helped me not feel like such an idiot since my last car was my first venture into owning a tuned car. Hell, John even told me what N/A setup was producing the best results on the S550 cars since I told him I just got one yesterday.

Communication, friendly and fast service from the Beefcake/Lund duo. Can't go wrong.

What?!?! Congrats man!

skaarlaj

Probie Former Pink Bus Rider
Reaction score
I know you didn't mention it, but I hear good stuff about Mike Rousch at mid-atlantic, especially with automatic Coyotes.

Unreal

forum member
Reaction score
MAP is good, been running his for awhile, but if I had to do it again, would do a flex fuel tune from Lund.

Since I have HP tuners, would be nice if I could just pay a decent tuner to email me a tune and just do a remote tune with HP tuners.

06JET

forum member
Reaction score
Lund is who I chose and I can't say enough good things about them. Good luck with whoever you choose.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back