Turbo cams

Slick4.6

forum member
Reaction score
what kind of aftermarket turbo cams is everyone running? I’m in the market for some and just want some opinions I know a lot of guy run the stock cams with good success but if I could install a set that would give me a decent loppy idle and pick up a little power it be worth it to me heh. I know lope and turbos don’t typically go together but just curious if anyone is running anything along those lines with success? I though I’ve read that the bbr stage 2 cams work well with turbo applications and they sounds awesome idling. Anyone running them in there car?

Brandon08GT

forum member
Reaction score
I know several people that run customs grind cams on turbo setups and swear by them. As far as lope, it’s not much, but the power is definitely there.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Turbo's and cam lope don't work well together. I have custom Comp cams in mine and like them very much. Just give Comp a call and they will work with your setup for a custom grind and it costs about the same as a stock grind. Anther option is Bullet Cams and their turbo grinds.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You will want to go custom grind. Very happy with my sticks from Bullet Racing. They were cheaper than my off the shelf comp cams I had before which was a nice bonus as well.

NoviBlownGT

Boosted Crew
Reaction score
A lot of us are running custom grind cams. 99% of the time they are even cheaper than some shelf options.

I had Todd Warren spec me a set. They were cut by bullett.

Back