Turbo Exhaust vids with Dumps

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Hey guys, after reading and listening to waldogt07's thread and exhaust vids, I am thinking about trying a similar setup. As most all of you know I have an ON3 kit and am thinking about just throwing a set of 24" glasspack on it right after the Y-pipe and dumping it right in front of the rear axle. IIRC, some of you turbo guys are running a single 3" exhaust dumped. If you could please post up an exhaust vid. Anyone else with dumps feel from to post also.

Thanks

Last edited:

blacks197

Reaction score
Search my posts. I had an '07 GT with a THP single 61mm straight pipe dumped before the axle.

Sent from my Mind using the Darkside of the Swartz

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
^^Thanks man, but I actually just found those vids and watched them. Not quite the setup that I am asking about. I don't really think that anyone has the setup I am talking about. I want to add two 24" glassbacks right behind the Y-pipe and then dump then right before the axle. May have to just try it. Called advanced today and 24" thrush glasspacks are only $27 a piece.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Dude I'd love to hear it. I want more of a turbo whistle through my exhaust and I loved it dumped like that, I however don't want to loose my tailpipes and have a big open bumper as I just got a gt500/cs rear bumper. maybe something along the lines of the boss302 sidepipes and normal pipes.

rford426

Resident 5.0 H8R
Reaction score
Mines dumped I will have to get some videos on youtube...All i did was kept my muffler deleteson the car just welded them so they don't move so it still looks like I have exhaust....

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Mines dumped I will have to get some videos on youtube...All i did was kept my muffler deleteson the car just welded them so they don't move so it still looks like I have exhaust....

Video or gtfo ;-) the masses want the video!

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Now driving videos! Damn mine def doesn't whistle like that with just the dump, maybe its because I still have the standard 67 and all you bitches have the good stuff.

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Nice rford. Was that wheel spin at :42? I like the open downpipe but think that would be a little too loud for my liking. I think a set of glasspacks on there would be the best of both worlds. Just need to decide if it is worth taking off the MBRPs....

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back