TW: Wanting to sell my camera and pool cues for forged internals

Miracle

"Shall not be infringed"
Reaction score
Alrighty guys... want to start off loading some of my stuff, so I can start a fund to get some forged internals for the Mustang. I am currently ACCEPTING OFFERS for this stuff. If you don't want it, fine. If you do, name your price.

Name: Kevin Miracle

Location: Ft. Carson, Colorado. I will take care of shipping, if nessecary, or we can meet at a central point when I come home on leave, starting on September 15th, and ending on October 15th.

Means of Contact: PM, Myspace, AOL IM, Yahoo IM, PM for phone number and other means of contact information

What: Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi (400D) Body, 2GB Lexar Professional 133x CF card, and 5 lenses, listed below.
How Much: Accepting offers, no REASONABLE offer rejected. However, I know how much money I have invested in this stuff... so please, no lowball offers.

The body will include EVERYTHING that came with the camera brand new from Canon, except for the Instruction manual, which is available for download on Canon USA's website. This includes Strap, front body sensor cap, battery, charger, the rear eyepiece cover and the kit lens, with front lens cap.

The camera will also come with the only memory card I have ever used with this camera, a Lexar Pro 133x write speed 2 GB CF card. Even at the cameras highest quality/size image setting, I can fit nearly 400 images on this card.

The Good: VERY good, high quality Digital SLR camera. I have had this camera for almost 2 years now. And for one of those years, it hasn't been used ONCE, due to me being in Iraq, and the camera stayed at home. Takes VERY high quality photos for the cost. A VERY good entry level Digital SLR camera. Here are a bunch of END USER reviews from a very reliable and dependable photo website, B&H Photo Video: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...B002_EOS_Digital_Rebel_XTi.html#goto_itemInfo

The Bad: Absoloutley nothing. The camera has no scratches on it, nor do the lenses... no scratches on the body of the lenses or the glass itself.

Here is the list of lenses. ALL lenses still have their front and rear lens element dust caps. The only thing is, that the kit lens lost it's ORIGINAL lens cap that says Canon on it. I replaced that with a Quantaray generic front lens cap:

Canon 18-55mm 3.5-5.6f EF-S (This is the kit lens. The lens that came with the camera when I purchased it)
http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&fcategoryid=149&modelid=10512

Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II (Known as the nifty fifty, this lens is the largest aperture NON-L series lens available) http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&fcategoryid=152&modelid=7306

Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM (A very crisp wide angle, with a little bit of edge distortion, but still puts out VERY good photos)
http://www.sigmaphoto.com/lenses/lenses_all_details.asp?navigator=6

Tamron AF 55-200mm F/4-5.6 Di II LD Macro
(Another very crisp lens. This is a telephoto zoom lens.)
http://www.tamron.com/lenses/prod/55200mm.asp

Here are some images with ALL the lenses I have listed.

The Tamron 55-200:

HondaCBR.jpg

The Sigma 10-20:

LPFieldEdit.jpg

The 18-55 kit lens:

POWMIA.jpg

The 50mm 1.8:

theturnout.jpg

WHAT: 2 different custom pool cues.
First up: Nick Varner Championship cue. This is the cue that World Champion Nick Varner plays with personally. When Nick earned 8 World titles, he designed a cue for each of those 8 titles.

This cue was designed for the World One Pocket Championship in Portland, Maine, 2000

Heres the specs:
Tip: 13mm Lepro
Ferrule: 1"
Length: 58"
Collar: Linen Fibre
Joint: Wood To Wood
Inlays: Blue Pearl and ivory. CNC machined.
Rings: 5(Shaft, Collar, Above and Below Wrap, Above Butt Cap) Double Silver
Forearm: Blackwood With Bone Inlays And Blue Pearl
Wrap: Non original Black Aligator Wrap
Sleeve: Blackwood With Bone Inlays And Blue Pearl
Butt Cap: Black Composite
Bumper: Black Rubber Screwed On

cues2.jpg

cues3.jpg

cues4.jpg

My other cue is a 5280 model Mile High Break/Jump 3pc.

Specs:
Tip: Non-original Phenolic tip
Shaft: AAA grade Canadian hard rock maple, 29" with 13" pro taper and black collar.
Joint: Wood-to-wood with the SP-38tm pin
Forearm: Birdseye maple with quick release jump break joint.
Sleeve:Obisius® hardwood (a rich dark colored hardwood similar to ebony)
Plate: Black with silver 5280 logo.
Bumper: Black rubber

cues5.jpg

cues6.jpg

The 2 butts together:

cues1.jpg

The 2 shafts together (you can see the phenolic tip on the 5280's shaft, on the right):

cues9.jpg

If purchased together, I will also include my hard bound case with the 2 cues. It holds 2 butts, and 4 shafts, and the front pocket is full of brand new blue chalk cubes.

cues7.jpg

Again, I am TAKING OFFERS on this stuff. I am not naming a price, because as I mentioned earlier, I need this stuff gone when I get back. I want to build the motor in the Mustang, and I think this is the only way the wife will let me do it. :violin:

Let the bidding, BEGIN!

Low ball offers, however, the Member will be PM'd, notifying them that they must think I am stupid.

Thanks for looking.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back