UCAs

Vapour Trails

The Renaissance Man
Reaction score
I desire the adjustable UCA. Do you need to buy the regular street UCA before you can add the competition or street upgrade kits? The website is vague on this. I'd like the upgraded street setup and I am currently stock, which part # do I need?

Rangersfan

forum member
Reaction score
You don't have to get the basic street version first at all. You can get part #555-4106 which is the competion version, or part #555-4109 which has a poly bushing and but also comes with the bracket. Part #555-4105 is the street version, which is the poly bushing which mounts to the factory bracket. A little confusing, but the 4105 can be upgraded to any of the 2 other version later on if desired.

Vapour Trails

The Renaissance Man
Reaction score
I went with the regular street verison after hearing what PITA installing the upgraded chassis mount is.

Thanks for the clarification.

Rangersfan

forum member
Reaction score
It can be tight working in that area, but that's about all I can think about besides getting to all the bolts.

SloSVO

Village Idiot
Reaction score
I've heard of this.. But i also heard that you can just lower it (loosen it not remove it completely.. and work around.. harder none the less than just the arm... what about a sale?..lol

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
yea i just lowered mine to install but it was also on a lift lol still was a bitch

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back