rebuild-3-4.jpg

rebuild-3-11.jpg

rebuild-3-7.jpg

rebuild-3-9.jpg

rebuild-3-10.jpg

captdistraction

Corner Carver
Reaction score
Did you get the new CHT sensor today and mail tune?

I have the CHT sensor, the tune from AED, and the necessary 4-3.5" coupler for the TB.

Still waiting on the dipstick tube and knock sensor harness to be more or less complete, but I think I can probably engineer a way to seal the dipstick hole to allow it to run (since that's a large vacuum leak otherwise)

slagburn

forum member
Reaction score
What happened with the dipstick tube? Pictures show a complete engine from MMR with valve covers on?

captdistraction

Corner Carver
Reaction score
After reviewing diagrams, I believe I gave them a broken tube to work with (which when I had removed it, I was scratching my head on how it went back together).

The tube and stick is about $7 total from tousley, thankfully. It didn't show up today though :(

ArizonaGT

Road Course Member
Reaction score
After reviewing diagrams, I believe I gave them a broken tube to work with (which when I had removed it, I was scratching my head on how it went back together).

The tube and stick is about $7 total from tousley, thankfully. It didn't show up today though :(
aoHvj.gif

captdistraction

Corner Carver
Reaction score
eh, going to find a vacuum cap to put in its place. Headed over now to install the CHT and coupler, and take it for a drive with the AED tune.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back