Unique Wheel Setups on Mustangs...

charlie123

forum member
Reaction score
Lol thanks! I'm gonna do the raxiom 2010-2012 style black single projector headlights. Can't decide what hood I want on this car. The rear is getting the CDC badgeless decklid panel and probably a gt500 spoiler. Hope to have it all in the next few weeks... Then boost fund.

Those aftermarket lights look so cheap and ugly. But its not my car.

WOT

forum member
Reaction score
I'm wanting to do this with mine. Looks sweet!

Thanks Bro!

Same here, Just need to find a wrecked 2010+ and strike a deal. Where did you get yours WOT?

I bought them directly from the dealer, a friend of mine that worked there got them for me at cost $78 each new in the box.
There's some take off on ebay going for a good price.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2010-2012-Ford-OEM-Mustang-Rocker-Molding-side-skirts-Fits-V8-V6-/281084199879?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year%3A2010|Model%3AMustang&hash=item4171ec83c7&vxp=mtr

Damnit! I didn't want to do anymore mods! now I just might have to!

The modding never ends, LOL

Full_Tilt

forum member
Reaction score
18 x 10 FR500's or SVE wheels from LMR?

I dont really want to buy a replica wheel because I have a feeling they will be heavy. I wish AM and LMR would list weights... but anyway, In my experience the best way to get a quality wheel on the cheap is OEM.

I found the following specs on some OEM wheels I'd like to try test fitting.

C6 Z06 front:
18x9.5
+40mm offset
22 lb without tpms

370Z front:
19x9
+47mm offset
23.2 lb

Having trouble finding much else out there.
With 4x100 15" wheels there is a lot of cross brand usage, Honda wheels on Mazdas and such, so there is tons of info out there about all these wheels and their weights, but it doesn't seem like there is much of that in these larger sizes.
Also, why in the hell can't I find weights for OEM mustang wheels? I find people listing weight with tires? wtf is that?

If anybody can think of anything else to look into, let me know. Id even run some 18x8s if they were lighter than the stockers.

Last edited:

sgt2719

Reaction score
18" Forgestar F14.
524218_2977055243628_858547831_n.jpg

...Mark...

forum member
Reaction score
Per the wheel manufacturer i am the first person running these wheels on my car. There was actually a week delay in getting me hubrings because of it. I've had them on about a month now. I sent them these pics per their request for their FB page/site. I'm thinking that qualifies as unique.

100_1955_zps9de7a637.jpg

100_1934_zpsc85aef52.jpg

Last edited:

3.73-11

forum member
Reaction score
^that looks real good:clap:
Mine's not really unique persay as it's just tsw's but I was the first that I know of to run the new panorama's in bronze on an s197 mustang.
cam00025d.jpg

...Mark...

forum member
Reaction score
^that looks real good:clap:
Mine's not really unique persay as it's just tsw's but I was the first that I know of to run the new panorama's in bronze on an s197 mustang

Your look great as well.

I actually photoshopped your wheels on my car and thought about buying them.

ZPounds09GT

forum member
Reaction score
BBS RK
Front: 18x8.5 25mm offset 5mm spacer 255/45/18
Going back to 245's IMO they look better on the 8.5"
Rear 18x10 20mm offset 275/40/18

I had a suspicion they were BBS. I found them after a short search. I wish I had the funds for BBS wheels right now. those things look amazing on your car. You on coilovers too?

WOT

forum member
Reaction score
I had a suspicion they were BBS. I found them after a short search. I wish I had the funds for BBS wheels right now. those things look amazing on your car. You on coilovers too?

Thanks for the compliment bud! I'm on eibach pro street S with MM CC plates. The coils are O.K for a decent drop but lack adjustability when you really want to go low. If I had to do it again, the BC system look to be a good choice next to Fotune auto stuff which are priced similar.

ZPounds09GT

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliment bud! I'm on eibach pro street S with MM CC plates. The coils are O.K for a decent drop but lack adjustability when you really want to go low. If I had to do it again, the BC system look to be a good choice next to Fotune auto stuff which are priced similar.

Looks pretty low to me. Looks like a perfect drop. I'm shopping for some "unique" wheels of my own so hopefully I will be able to get a stance like yours by the end of it all and whore it up in here.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back