Unique Wheel Setups on Mustangs...

Bullitt3478

forum member
Reaction score
Cant put my finger on it but i swear theres a rim that look VERY similar to these but not as fancy or classy!

No matter it Looks Fantastic!!! Good job!

Vossen makes a set that look very similar to these.

vossenmustang2.jpg

vossenmustang.jpg

Tay

forum member
Reaction score
I will be selling these wheels soon by the way if anyone is interested.

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
He has them for sale on SVTperformance. The price is pretty good considering the normal cost of these and of course the pure sexiness of them. Goodluck brother, these are some sexy ass wheels.

Tay

forum member
Reaction score
He has them for sale on SVTperformance. The price is pretty good considering the normal cost of these and of course the pure sexiness of them. Goodluck brother, these are some sexy ass wheels.

Thanks jayman33.

Can we link to another forum here????:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...5-f-s-20-cor-forged-wheels-w-nitto-invos.html

BTW, Tray.... how did you like the Invo's?

The Invo's are a great street tire, however my car is only making 434 at the wheels with bolt ons and I do have issues getting traction. I do a lot of rally and track evens so I need something a lot stickier. My next tires will be the Hankook RS3's once they release them in 20's. It should be soon. Those are one of the best tires on the market right now.

bullitt6019

Boss Jockey
Reaction score
Unique Wheel Setups on Mustangs

Some picture of mine. They are the actual GT500 PP Wheels. Measure 19x9.5 Front, and 20x9.5 Rear. Unique on anything but a 10+ GT500. I love these wheels on the 05-09 body style. I'm probably going to go lower next summer.

IMG_5512.jpg

IMG_5632.jpg

IMG_5461_tonemapped.jpg

IMG_5411.jpg

IMG_5543-1.jpg
GallopingFord, as a former Bullitt owner just wanted to say your ride looks fantastic. Nice work

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back