Unlocked SCT X3 #3015 Ford Tuner/Programmer

Franchi

Senior JR Member....
Reaction score
For sale is a used, UNLOCKED, SCT X3 #3000 tuner that will work on any Mustang from 1996 to 2010. Unit comes with USB cable needed to connect to computer to download custom tunes into X3.

Price is $265 shipped and price is firm, preferably via Paypal. Any questions let me know and I will do my best to help! Thanks!

X3001.jpg

Last edited:

allinon72

forum member
Reaction score
Total noob question....how much are tunes to put on this? I'm only familiar with tunes that come with the tuner when you purchase it.

Franchi

Senior JR Member....
Reaction score
That depends on who you go thru. Typical single n/a email tune is about $60 to $75. You find a vendor who can write one ( like BBR for example ) give them your PCM code and any modifications, then they write you a custom tune based on your car and email it to you.

Once you have the email, save the tune to your desktop, download the free SCT downloader software from their webpage, and then use it to load the file into the X3. Once it's loaded on the X3, go plug it into your car and upload it via the tuner. Pretty simple really. I was testing 3 different tunes last night on my 06 GT, drove ten miles testing one, pulled over, swapped another in and so forth thru all 3.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back