Updated GT350/GT350R Ordering Guide

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
So called my dealer I think it was Friday about getting on the list.
He tells me, "since you're a repeat customer, I'll just mark it $5000 above invoice and if you'll bring me $2500 deposit we can put your name on one"

LOL!!!

Anyway, I think he's blowing smoke up my ass because he says he has 4 coming, 2 already have deposits. Listening to him talk, he already knows his colors and how many he's getting...yet Cam doesn't know anything on his end? How the fuck can this be? Dealer is Lance Cunningham Ford here in Knoxville.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
So far I know I'm getting 7 of these cars for 2016. I have zero knowledge on 2015 ones.

As for deposits... that's pretty fair. I require $10K and if the buyer backs our, I will refund when the car they ordered sells.

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
So far I know I'm getting 7 of these cars for 2016. I have zero knowledge on 2015 ones.

As for deposits... that's pretty fair. I require $10K and if the buyer backs our, I will refund when the car they ordered sells.

What's your markup going to be?

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Not 100% yet, but it's definitely more than 5K over invoice... that's a deal! Lol

First one I pre-sold at 18K over and the buyer said I was the least expensive dealer in the area. I'm hearing 20-25K in my region for a GT350. GT350R's.... well that's another story.

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
Not 100% yet, but it's definitely more than 5K over invoice... that's a deal! Lol

First one I pre-sold at 18K over and the buyer said I was the least expensive dealer in the area. I'm hearing 20-25K in my region for a GT350. GT350R's.... well that's another story.

Hmmm...
So I could go put a deposit on this thing for $2500...
Then sell my deposit ticket for $7500 netting me $5000 in my pocket.

Just thinking out loud here.
LOL!

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
LOL

Here's another idea: Buy the car, drive it for 5-6 months, call me when you are done, I'll buy it for what you paid, and then sell it again and make a couple dollars.

:party36:

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
LOL

Here's another idea: Buy the car, drive it for 5-6 months, call me when you are done, I'll buy it for what you paid, and then sell it again and make a couple dollars.

:party36:

Putting a deposit on one of these is SOOO tempting!

I just knocked off almost $1000 a month outgoing in financed shit because I'm tired of being in hock. Don't know if I wanna go back in hock for a $60k car. Just trying to put myself in a position that I can move out of Knoxville at the drop of a hat if I chose to do so. So damn tempting, though. I'm a Mustang fanatic from the word go. I bought my first car a year before I was old enough to get a license...yup, a Mustang, mint '65 model.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back