Updated lenes with LEDS

MSgt46270

Reaction score
One of my suppliers is working on updating the lens for the 2005 to 2014 mustang. Here is a picture of one of the lens they have done. This one is for the 2010+ mustang and it is the front bumper lens.

As you can see the leds will be much better and looks great. I don't have prices yet, I just wanted to let you know whats coming.

This is how it looks with an led bulb.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Wouldn't mind a set...depending on price

For the 2005-2009 it be the rear side marker lens that will be updated. The will come in clear/white and smoke. I have to see my supplier on Monday and I'll try to get more information on them.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
I stopped by my suppliers shop today. He has been working on the lens and he show me the fronts for the 2005-2009 mustang. He's also going to try to make them a switchback setup, but has to work on that part.

He didn't have prices for these yet, but he did say they won't be cheap. To give you an idea, the LED light strips (2 each) are at $90 his cost. But he's using the best leds and brightest he can find.

More to come when I have more information.

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I stopped by my suppliers shop today. He has been working on the lens and he show me the fronts for the 2005-2009 mustang. He's also going to try to make them a switchback setup, but has to work on that part.

He didn't have prices for these yet, but he did say they won't be cheap. To give you an idea, the LED light strips (2 each) are at $90 his cost. But he's using the best leds and brightest he can find.

More to come when I have more information.

I'm curious for two sets.... :hi:

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Yeah, but I asked for pictures which I have not received yet. They are costing $135 for the 05-09 rear side bumper lights and $280 for the 05-09 front turn signals.

For the 2010 - 2013 they cost $150 for the front or rears.

The cost seems high, but the led strips do cost a lot. They are using some of the best ones because he don't want to use the cheaper ones that could have a few leds burn out.

** Note: Most All Orders for these Rear Bumper / Marker Lights will require a waiting period of 2-3 Weeks before they ship to you, 90% of purchases for these are Made To Order.

I will try to get them on my site as soon as I can.

Darkside323

forum member
Reaction score
Will the front 05-09 bumper/turn signals have a clear, smoked, or amber lens? Or will they be a switch back style? I think they would look great!!!! I will probably have to upgrade the rest of my exterior lights once I'm done in order to match.

KonaBlue11

forum member
Reaction score
Just ordered the LED map lights and wanted to pick up a set of these too, but there's nothing viewable. Any updates?

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Just ordered the LED map lights and wanted to pick up a set of these too, but there's nothing viewable. Any updates?

I will get your LEDs out today, thanks.

My supplier still hasn't even sent any pictures. Pretty much giving up on him on theses. I just might find the parts and make them myself.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back