upgraded fuel lines for 05+ mustang from Lethal Performance...and GT 500 pumps

GI Joe

Reaction score
I'm selling the fuel lines and "Y" block pictured in their ultimate fuel system.
http://www.lethalperformance.com/pa...rmance-05-07-gt-ultimate-pro-fuel-system.html

This is two -6 lines to mount to the fuel lid/hat and the the -8 line that goes to the front and all fitting including the fitting to hook it to the stock fuel line or a 180 degree to hook to aftermarket rail ( your choice) No filter included. This is new stuff never used. I bought their system but have my own lines and fittings.
I'll take $100 plus shipping...its easily over $100 just for the fittings.

I also have 2 GT 500 pumps if someone wants to just throw them in their GT basket...or if you want one to replace/upgrade the factory pump. I'll take $100 plus shipping for them too or $200 shipped for pumps and fuel lines/fittings.

Last edited:

silverpoison

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
pm sent

Send me a PM with the price shipped please Dave.

I would need the P/N for the filter please.

Ed

Last edited:

DirtyDogOfTheDesert

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If Ed should change his mind, I'd take all the lines and fittings etc...

Let me know if that deal falls through.

Thanks Brian

Last edited:

GI Joe

Reaction score
I'm gonna have ryan contact you..I think he has a set and we are using a more "flashy set of hoses..LOL

A John In NJ

Rice Cooker
Reaction score
Is that price right for the GT500 pumps? Don't they go for $780? If thats ture than I'll take em

GI Joe

Reaction score
Is that price right for the GT500 pumps? Don't they go for $780? If thats ture than I'll take em

Its only the 2 pumps...no wiring or basket. Good for someone wanting to drop a new better single pump in their car

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back