Used Engine Parts...

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Starting to work on my mancave engine block table and end table and need a few pieces...

Main items I definitely need:
4.6 head bolts - Purchased
4.6 flywheel - Purchased
4.6 flywheel bolts (flywheel to crank and balancer/pulley bolt)
4.6 Rod Ends - Purchased
4.6 main caps

Bonus – Would be cool to have:
4.6 heads
4.6 intake manifold
4.6 valve covers
4.6 front cover
4.6 water pump

Head bolts - if you are changing/removing your heads and will be tossing your head bolts... I want them. Need at least 8 but would love a full set.

Flywheel - don't care if it is usable or not. Just needs to be flat. Using it as part of an end table. Can paint if it has issues.

Flywheel bolts - not as necessary as I can get some generic bolts from the hardware store... just trying to keep it authentic.

4.6 Rod Ends - Need 4 end caps for the Rods where they bolt to the crank. Need bolts too if you have them.

4.6 Main Caps - Need at least two... not sure if I am going to put the crank in the block or not but want the option.

Heads - as long as the outside looks good I don't care about the block side or the valve cover side... prefer aluminum and stripped but let me know, I can always paint them to look like aluminum and find uses for some valves and springs. Don't care what they are out of and don't care how many valves... just want to mock up heads on a block.

Intake Manifold– as long as I can clean it up and paint it… don’t care if it is usable or not.

Valve Covers - don't care what condition they are as long as they can be cleaned up and painted.

Front Cover - see valve covers.

Water Pump - exterior portion needs to be able to be cleaned and painted, don't care about what can't be seen when bolted up.

Let me know what you have and what you want for it to ship it to 68028

Last edited:

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
Are you looking for the airbox intake or the intake manifold?

I got both for sale...

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
I have a 3V timing cover that has 1 broken boss. Basically, there are no threads where one of the pulleys mount.

It is repairable, but I'm not gonna do it. The reason I mention that is because I need to get $65 shipped for it. PM me if interested.

BTW, a jackass forum member sold it to me this way.

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
I have a flywheel, head bolts, intake manifold, and water pump. All in great shape.

PM me if you're interested!

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
I have a 3V timing cover that has 1 broken boss. Basically, there are no threads where one of the pulleys mount.

It is repairable, but I'm not gonna do it. The reason I mention that is because I need to get $65 shipped for it. PM me if interested.

BTW, a jackass forum member sold it to me this way.

Thanks, I am looking for pieces that most people can't use but am looking for, "I have to get this junk out of my garage prices"... This is going on an engine block table so it doesn't need to work necessarily, just needs to be able to bolted on a broken block.

FR500GT

forum member
Reaction score
I have brand new FRPP head studs and a fresh set of resurfaced 08 heads for sale in the For Sale Section.

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
Thanks, I am looking for pieces that most people can't use but am looking for, "I have to get this junk out of my garage prices"... This is going on an engine block table so it doesn't need to work necessarily, just needs to be able to bolted on a broken block.

PM me an offer. I want it out of my way. Just remember, this is a big sized piece so shipping isn't as cheap as you might think.

PM an offer.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Looking for Broke shit that doesn't work...

Okay, this endeavor is turning out to be really expensive so I am changing it up... I am looking for broken parts or parts that are no longer in working order. I want things that are collecting dust as a pile in the back corner of your garage... the stuff you would normally throw away or turn in for scrap. If it is in good working order I probably don't want it unless you are trying to give it away. I am happy to cover shipping and give you a few bucks but not looking to spend much as this motor will never be operated. Here is the block so you can see what I am starting with...

6yhd.jpg

TexasBlownV8

Formerly TexasBlownV6
Reaction score
What about exhaust manifolds? I have one you can have (passenger side i think).
Also have all the stock head bolts.
Just cover shipping :)

(btw, I like your idea of what you're doing here!)

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
First post updated... I have purchased the head bolts! Thanks TexasBlown!!!

Last edited:

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
I have my oem fw, rods and pistons. Also have 11(IIRC) stroker pistons that arent any good. Stock Valve springs, etc. Tired of it collecting dust.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Let me know what you want for all of it and when I can meet you to pick it up! It will be good to see you and the car again, been awhile!

I have my oem fw, rods and pistons. Also have 11(IIRC) stroker pistons that arent any good. Stock Valve springs, etc. Tired of it collecting dust.

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Well it will be a couple weeks if you want to do a cruise in with the cars again. Check my build thread, getting close. Otherwise if you wanna sunday cruise up here and get it thats cool.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Don't know if I can do it this weekend but can see if Sunday is open... neighbor is helping me build some cabinets in the garage so can't blow him off. outside of that I have no issues road-tripping... just got done picking the block, crank, and cams up in Salina Kansas so you are a short trip...

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Main thread updated. To everyone I have PM's out to regarding the flywheel, thank you. I am covered now.

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
Just wanted to say I do like your idea.
Can't wait to see end result.

Several years ago I met some guys building custom coffee & end tables.
The were getting these huge gears and cutting them to size they needed then welding them up.
Damn things were wicked badass!

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Thanks, I will be posting pics of the project as it progresses. Just don't want to take a pic of the block now and then have it be a few weeks before any progress is reported... those type of threads tend to lose peoples interest pretty quickly.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back