Used Kooks headers, $550 shipped

bigray327

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Used Kooks headers, $550 shipped (SOLD)

SOLD.

I bought a used set of Kooks headers, part number 6022, but decided to go another route. These were ceramic coated by the first owner. There are minor scratches from installation, so if you believe the hype about ceramic coating or are building a show car, they could probably use another coat. And for some reason, the original owner wrote on them, which I find weird. No dents. They have 1 5/8" primaries and a 2.5" collector. No gaskets, no midpipe, no O2 extensions, just the headers.

$550 shipped to the first non-BS PM I receive.

kooksheaders01.jpg

kooksheaders02.jpg

kooksheaders03.jpg

kooksheaders04.jpg

kooksheaders05.jpg

kooksheaders06.jpg

kooksheaders07.jpg

kooksheaders08.jpg

Last edited:

kenny

forum member
Reaction score
Where in Houston are you? How much would you take picked up? If you would like you can PM me the price. Thanks.

bigray327

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
By the way, I'll also take trades for a Spec Stage 3+ clutch and/or an 8 bolt flywheel, steel or aluminum, as long as the brand isn't Fidanza.

blue3v

forum member
Reaction score
do you still have the headers. if so i might be interested and can you get a pic of the tag gotta make sure there kooks sorry. trying to work a deal with the girlfriend right now

blue3v

forum member
Reaction score
i see something on the top pic on the left side header near the flange. and im not sure that kooks has a tag either

mikez

forum member
Reaction score
kooks has tags on both headers, at least mine do. They face up when mounted, so that onlookers can you see have KOOKS brand

those primaries look alot larger than mine, you sure they aren't 1 3/4? on my pass header the tag is on the front runner facing up

Last edited:

blue3v

forum member
Reaction score
do you like yours and what kind of horsepower gain did you get?
kooks has tags on both headers, at least mine do. They face up when mounted, so that onlookers can you see have KOOKS brand

those primaries look alot larger than mine, you sure they aren't 1 3/4? on my pass header the tag is on the front runner facing up

bigray327

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No tags. Looking around the internet, like on Kooks's web site, I can't find any 3v headers that DO. Pypes, on the other hand, look the same but have tags and don't have the open flanges like the Kooks headers do.

Anyway, these are definitely Kooks headers. I'm surprised no one has snarfed these up yet, considering how much they're pimped up around here.

mikez

forum member
Reaction score
No i agree they are kooks, i was just saying that the primaries look alot larger than mine in the pics. I have not dynoed my car with the headers on, but the sound was worth it for sure!!! I am shocked these have not sold, that is a good price.

6884230160_large.jpg

6884230161_large.jpg

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
......Just talking out my ass here .....but maybe they removed the tags prior to coating them ?????????

bigray327

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
......Just talking out my ass here .....but maybe they removed the tags prior to coating them ?????????
I doubt you could even if you wanted to, since the ones above appear to be welded on. And why would anyone bother? <shrug> I don't care much for labels, I can't imagine why anyone would care either way.

Back