vendors best deal ID1300

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
I am regretfully going to run the ID1300 instead of the ID2000 as my car will sit long periods of time and dedicated e85 system.

Will be ready to pick some up here in the next two weeks or so. Still waiting on some wanker to send me a manifold lol

Send me a PM on what you can get them for in a 07-12 GT500 length (ev14 body)

Thanks all..

crownaviation

Reaction score
1D1300 is equivalent to what in lbs per hr?

They are 1340cc @3 bar which is around 43ish psi fuel rail pressure (130 lb/hr). They are capable of up to 6 bar which is over 90psi but would not do that lol. I may have to raise mine up a little to around 60psi or more to get them to run where I need them. I let the tuning genius worry about that tho lol. The id2000 are rediculous (little over 200 lb/hr) and work well but the id1300 are the only injector that I know of that are designed to run on e85. They are a one off injector and built with stainless steel components so the corn does not screw with them. Supposedly the id1300 will support 1000hp on e85 and about 1300 on race gas (of course the rest of the fuel system plays a huge role also)

I will say I ran my id1000 with corn and let it sit for about 6 months with e85 and i never experienced any issues. Evidently the larger injectors are different and some have had them stick (along with other brands) if left sit too long.

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
I had thought there was a 1:1 ish relationship between the cc of the 8 injectors and what they would run on e85 forced induction. Rule of thumb type deal.

crownaviation

Reaction score
I had thought there was a 1:1 ish relationship between the cc of the 8 injectors and what they would run on e85 forced induction. Rule of thumb type deal.

That works pretty much on gas, not so much on e85. This is all pump dependent also,, injectors can't pump any more fuel to themselves lol. I have the pumps covered tho. If you got big pumps and a return system you can squeeze a little more out of them. I am going to be leaning on the id1300 as it is

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
That works pretty much on gas, not so much on e85. This is all pump dependent also,, injectors can't pump any more fuel to themselves lol. I have the pumps covered tho

I think the DW guys told me that was close to being correct, but wasn't exact.

I'm probably going to be selling my setup minus injectors and getting the cobra jet system. I'm a sucker for drop in systems that pretty

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
They are 1340cc @3 bar which is around 43ish psi fuel rail pressure (130 lb/hr). They are capable of up to 6 bar which is over 90psi but would not do that lol. I may have to raise mine up a little to around 60psi or more to get them to run where I need them. I let the tuning genius worry about that tho lol. The id2000 are rediculous (little over 200 lb/hr) and work well but the id1300 are the only injector that I know of that are designed to run on e85. They are a one off injector and built with stainless steel components so the corn does not screw with them. Supposedly the id1300 will support 1000hp on e85 and about 1300 on race gas (of course the rest of the fuel system plays a huge role also)

I will say I ran my id1000 with corn and let it sit for about 6 months with e85 and i never experienced any issues. Evidently the larger injectors are different and some have had them stick (along with other brands) if left sit too long.

Has anyone ever had injector issues due to E85? Many vehicles nowadays are built to run it and they carry the same warranty as any other vehicle. AFAIK Bosch says that all of their current manufacture injectors are e85 compatible. I'm going to check their website to make sure.

crownaviation

Reaction score
Has anyone ever had injector issues due to E85? Many vehicles nowadays are built to run it and they carry the same warranty as any other vehicle. AFAIK Bosch says that all of their current manufacture injectors are e85 compatible. I'm going to check their website to make sure.

Good question. You hear of a few but likely not the norm. IIRC, Injector Dynamics pulled their ID1600's and offered free trade for ID1300's when there were problems. I have heard of a few ID2000 injectors (basically just anally matched bosch) malfunction. The "solution" was the card they now put in the box saying you can't let e85 sit for very long in the system (like let your car sit for a few weeks without driving). They say you have to remove the injectors or run regular gas thru the system before you let the car sit for more than a week or two. Fuck that.

My assumption (not worth much) is the injectors are SOOO DAMN EXPENSIVE they (ID) can't afford to have anyone have them screw up. Would you pay twice as much for a damn injector if they were know to be shit?. Maybe a couple did and then they started say you can run it but don't let it sit.

The ID1300 was evidently built with E85 as the primary goal. They are supposedly built out of stainless parts to prevent them from geeking up.

I ran the ID1000 on corn and never had a problem but I am getting old enough to not rely on luck any more than I have to... Maybe I am just falling victim to the Injector Dynamics fear factor and open my wallet to help prevent losing a freggin expensive ass motor by cheaping out on injectors

Last edited:

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
FWIW I've let my car sit for weeks without starting and e85 in the system. Never an issue but then again I never had ID injectors, always regular Bosch, modified Bosch, Bosch Motorsports with the paint dot used for sorting batches, or SD.

Good luck with whatever you do.

crownaviation

Reaction score
FWIW I've let my car sit for weeks without starting and e85 in the system. Never an issue but then again I never had ID injectors, always regular Bosch, modified Bosch, Bosch Motorsports with the paint dot used for sorting batches, or SD.

Good luck with whatever you do.

I am only good at wasting money lol. ID (maybe other than the ID1300) are just a bosch injector with a few differences on some models from what I gather (could very well be way wrong on that too). From what I read they go thru hell matching them and provide nice tables for the tuners. I was VERY happy with my ID1000's and thought the price was "not the end of the world". Now the others tho.. the price is absurd imo. If you are dyno tuning then maybe SOME of that difference in price "could" be made up just in fucking with the injectors alone.. if you are like me and have to pay for dyno by the hour on custom tune stuff (renting the dyno)

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back