Vids for GT4Dino--101.97 mph in the 1/8th

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
OK, so once Dean sorts out his rear suspension and gets his 60' time where it should be--this car will be an easy 6.7X car. Car ended up mph 101.97--almost 102 mph. That should be around 127 mph in the 1/4.

Here are a couple of vids---sorry about the idiot in the first vid---right as Dean is lining up on the tree this fool driving back on the return road is just standing on his lawn mower engine pegging the rev limiter--what a moron, what a tard, what an idiot, what an absolute bastard.

Ok, second vid is against an Evo---thought this was kind of funny actually.

Dean's Kenne Bell Mustang--101.97mph in the 1/8th mile with a 6.95 et. Once the 60' is sorted out this car will go a 6.7X

GT4Dino

Whimple Whomper
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks Paul for posting those up. I spoke to Adam last night and he said the relo brackets will be at the shop Wednesday. He wants to try them out at Irwindale before we head to Famoso Friday; you gonna make either day?

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Is that all you got???? j/k Nice job!! :clap:

Dean, which relo brackets are you getting?

GT4Dino

Whimple Whomper
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Is that all you got???? j/k Nice job!! :clap:

Dean, which relo brackets are you getting?

I went with the metco brackets since I have their lca's. I don't think they're adjustable though :tdown:.

Don, I'm gonna kick that dog until you cave, so did you try your new plugs yet?

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
I went with the metco brackets since I have their lca's. I don't think they're adjustable though :tdown:.
Hmmmm... I hope you don't find out you need some adjustability later on.

Don, I'm gonna kick that dog until you cave, so did you try your new plugs yet?
hahaha... you're a funny guy. :hammer:

I didn't even drive for the past 4 days -- much less work on the car. Just about all I did was lay on the couch in pain. My weekend plans got completely screwed up because of the surgery. In fact, I just came back to work today.

So no, the plugs aren't in yet (and neither is the radiator or heat exchanger). Hopefully I'll get to the plugs this week (depending on how I feel when I get home at night)... but the radiator and heat exchanger will have to wait until Labor Day weekend now.

Back