Viper 5901

AK83

forum member
Reaction score
Hopefully I posted this in the correct spot.

I bought the Viper 5901 security and remote start and when I brought it to the install shop they said I need to buy a bypass module (Flashlogic all in 1 for $99) to bypass the factory alarm. I'm not familiar with this, is this true regarding the bypass? Thanks.

stang1971

forum member
Reaction score
Hopefully I posted this in the correct spot.

I bought the Viper 5901 security and remote start and when I brought it to the install shop they said I need to buy a bypass module (Flashlogic all in 1 for $99) to bypass the factory alarm. I'm not familiar with this, is this true regarding the bypass? Thanks.
yes... you do need a bypass... but $99 is a little high.

etc1006

forum member
Reaction score
Typical pricing for a shop. I just ordered the 5704, smart start, and PKALL bypass. The bypass was ~$30. All from amazon, having a friend install it on the side for $100.

AK83

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I talked to them and told them the price is too high and they dropped it to $40. I wouldn't have asked them if not for you guys mentioning it ;)

stang1971

forum member
Reaction score
Typical pricing for a shop. I just ordered the 5704, smart start, and PKALL bypass. The bypass was ~$30. All from amazon, having a friend install it on the side for $100.
you will LOVE that unit.. i install a ton of those..

stang1971

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I talked to them and told them the price is too high and they dropped it to $40. I wouldn't have asked them if not for you guys mentioning it ;)
nice!!!!! Where i work i always make sure we are cheaper then anywhere else. We did 108% more remote starts this year over last year. When i was hired, i made a better marketing plan for the product and it worked out. Needless to say, i have been on the owner's good side all winter long.

td4broncs

Reaction score
ya you need the bypass and $99 is pretty high, we sell em for 59.99 at our shop, $40 is a good deal though

Back