W3bb3r04 build thread

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
I'll get the short block done tomorrow. Anybody have thoughts on that head I posted a pic of? I'm getting both heads for $75 so win win lol

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
I have half the pistons in already.
qu6ymyvu.jpg

ysy7ujy3.jpg

More pics when I finish tonight

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
^^^ Such a standup guy right there! Good learning process. Wish I could have been near by to see you break it down and put it back together.

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
No but I can strip it and take it to the machine shop when you get your pistons and such lol

I can't let you have all the fun LOL
I'll be down as soon as I can to get it out of your way man, I really appreciate you grabbing it for me! My other SB should be here Saturday, can't wait to tear into one of them.

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
^^^ Such a standup guy right there! Good learning process. Wish I could have been near by to see you break it down and put it back together.

I can't let you have all the fun LOL
I'll be down as soon as I can to get it out of your way man, I really appreciate you grabbing it for me! My other SB should be here Saturday, can't wait to tear into one of them.

I definitely enjoy doing it! Just let me know when you are planning to come get it and I'll let you know when I'm off!

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
Will do man, I may try to this Thursday or Friday depending on if my father n law comes to visit or not.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back