Wacky Holiday Promotions

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
timthumb.php

Wacky Holiday Promotions

It’s time for some contest, discounts and fun! We all know those few weeks before the holiday season seem so BLAHH. Well we are going to celebrate some Wacky Holidays to fix that problem.

If you haven’t already done it, you need to like and follow us on Facebook to get all the details.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Some of them yes, and others no. Some are for Facebook fans and users, and some will be posted for anyone and everyone. Like this weekend we're giving away a $100 gift card to 1 person on Facebook, it's not a sale.

Last edited:

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Talk like a Pirate day.

Today is talk like a Pirate day. I have already posted the information from our Facebook page, and I will let the forum guys in on this one that don't have a Facebook account. If you haven't been to our web site in the past week or so, there is now a coupon code box. Type in the code that's on this banner, and it will apply the discount to the 50 resto parts. You will need to email me the order number if there are non 50 resto parts so I can apply the 5% discount to those parts.

couponcode%20box_zpsd219628e.jpg

9-19-Pirate2.jpg

This 15% discount is for 5.0 Resto parts ONLY. If you order other parts as well, those parts will get the 5% forum discount.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back