Wakeboarding?

1FastS197

Reaction score
who on here wakeboards? its summer time and time to get out and do some skiing/wakeboarding/swimming! lol...

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I use to, now i just stick to skiing. I cant wait till i can get back out on the water.

soccerfreak21435

soccerfreak21435
Reaction score
I do...i love wakeboarding :D i go almost twice a week during the summer, and the nearest lake is an hour away...

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
We wake board, ski and tube. Since I'm 41, I don't wake board as much as I used too. That shit hurts too much! But I ski when I can and most often, just tube. But the way we do it, the tubing can be a lot more fun than either of the other two! Especially when you get a good tube that let's you steer a bit and jump the wake. Not those idiotic kite tubes, but regular tubes. If you can, get your hands on a Mambo tube. That thing is so much damned fun, we go through one every two years!

With our little boat, it's easier for 200+lb people to tube anyway. My son, he's 170lbs, can get up on the ski's easily and so can my wife and daughter. But our Bayliner 135HP boat has a hard time pulling my 250lb ass up.

1FastS197

Reaction score
We wake board, ski and tube. Since I'm 41, I don't wake board as much as I used too. That shit hurts too much! But I ski when I can and most often, just tube. But the way we do it, the tubing can be a lot more fun than either of the other two! Especially when you get a good tube that let's you steer a bit and jump the wake. Not those idiotic kite tubes, but regular tubes. If you can, get your hands on a Mambo tube. That thing is so much damned fun, we go through one every two years!

With our little boat, it's easier for 200+lb people to tube anyway. My son, he's 170lbs, can get up on the ski's easily and so can my wife and daughter. But our Bayliner 135HP boat has a hard time pulling my 250lb ass up.

i heard that! we have several ski's, tubes, kneeboards, and one of the torpedo thingy's... not all that fun by the way... but i have just recently started to like the wakeboarding... its much easier to get up on... the only boat we have right now is a 18' V-hull with a Johnson 115hp on the back... it does pretty good but i have a line on a 2001 Larson ski boat with a Johnson 150hp on the back... i really want it... i think i have a pic of it in my email... i'll see if i can find it...

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
wakeboard every now and then but mostly stick to skiing. I am on a competition ski team here and compete in the southeast region. Normally stick to ski and slalom. Pyramids, jumps, barefooting, etc. Love it! On the water about 3-4 times a week!

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
I just tried wakeboarding last year for the first time and I'm hooked. That shit is fun as hell but I do suck at it. I can stay up but I keep trying to jump the wake which is what gets me every time. Lol.

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Love it. Friend of mine has a Mastercraft X80(thing is huge!) and I try to go with him as much as I can. I am not very good but I do enjoy it.

1FastS197

Reaction score
found them!

boat2.jpg

boat3.jpg

boat1.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back