wanna make over 800 to the wheels? turbonetics turbo kit with precision 76mm bb.

2mchtoy

addicted to speed
Reaction score
Cause the car runs great right now with 600 to the wheels. I don't need to start messing with more power right now as the nt05's just spin in first,second and going into third.

2mchtoy

addicted to speed
Reaction score
Price dropped to 4800 plus shipping. You are getting this kit for half off a new one with a ton of upgrades. I could have made over 900 to the wheels with this turbo and bigger injectors.

2mchtoy

addicted to speed
Reaction score
Maybe I was not clear on this turbo. It is capable of 1200HP. I only started at 820, and wanted to get used to that power level before I stepped up to more. This is precision's baddest 76mm turbo. Doesn't get any better than this.

ProCrsh

Reaction score
Interested in trading turbos? I have the 60trim from my turbonetics setup. The 76 would be a nice addition to my whip lol

2mchtoy

addicted to speed
Reaction score
I sold the brand new 60mm I got with the kit for 500 to buy this turbo.just think you can have one of these for just 2500 from precision.

eddypython

forum member
Reaction score
If I had the coin I'd buy id off of you. I'm a zero short of what you are asking on my cash supply for mods atm.. glws

CobraLife07

forum member
Reaction score
what kind of boost are you running with 9.5 to 1?? especially to be making 800 rwhp on initial tune.

The Big Herm

Build in Progress
Reaction score
I'm not sure exactly what you are planning to do, but I have a procharger kit I'll trade you plus some cash if you are willing to make it happen. Just lemme know.

2mchtoy

addicted to speed
Reaction score
I was tuned on 18# 0f boost with e 85. and i originally had a p1sc on it and wasn't happy with it. that's why i sold that and went turbo.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back