Want something different...

RideThePony14

Reaction score
So I've been looking for a front lip to fit my '05, the problem is that I don't want to go with the common CDC lips because everyone and their sister is running one. I made the mistake of buying a GT500 replica lip from ebay and it was a piece of crap so i returned it. Anyone do anything different out there?? Pics welcome!

Renesis07

forum member
Reaction score
Interesting topic. I have the CDC lip myself. It looks great, no complaints. But I'll see 10 other mustangs in a day with the same lip. I haven't been able to find anything else that's caught my eye yet, so I'd be interested in seeing some responses myself.

RideThePony14

Reaction score
Interesting topic. I have the CDC lip myself. It looks great, no complaints. But I'll see 10 other mustangs in a day with the same lip. I haven't been able to find anything else that's caught my eye yet, so I'd be interested in seeing some responses myself.

The only other one that seems to catch my eye is the 3D carbon one, but even that doesn't do it for me. If there was an RTR lip for '05-'09 I'd be all over that!

Bad06stang

forum member
Reaction score
Everyone has the CDC because it is the best looking. I had the CDC classic on my 06 and If I had to do it all over again it would have been the first mod for the car. Hot

RideThePony14

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I think it looks good. I just feel like most mustangs are staring to follow the same formula: bullitt or drift rims, louvers, CDC lip, gt500 spoiler. It's time to break the mold lol!!

Bad06stang

forum member
Reaction score
lol you described my 06 to a tee dont forget about the side scoops. Such a fucking good look though I miss that car

102_1593_zps32dd7f2b.jpg

RideThePony14

Reaction score
i like the cervinis one too, but what i would really like is a less pronounced CDC aggressive lip, one that gets rid of the OEM lower grille

RideThePony14

Reaction score
Bought one off of a forum member, its subtle and just what i was looking for! Ill post pics when i install it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back