Water Damage

BlackReign

forum member
Reaction score
Should have an agent get a whiff before you do that. It should have zero smell if repaired all the way back.

Too late :)

This stuff is VERY potent the first day or two. I've had the windows open on it from Saturday until this morning and it's just now gotten to the point where it is not punch you in the face strong.

BlackReign

forum member
Reaction score
Too late :)

This stuff is VERY potent the first day or two. I've had the windows open on it from Saturday until this morning and it's just now gotten to the point where it is not punch you in the face strong.

I will add to this....the crap stained my head liner. I don't think its going to be a big issue to clean up, but sure would have been nice to not have to clean up after this crap.

BlackReign

forum member
Reaction score
Damn dude! No beuno on the luck, huh? Hope things turn around for you! Maybe this is fate's way of saying you need to trade in for a GT350! :cheersman:

GT350 would not be an option. Thats what happens when you have two little kids and another on the way :)

State Farm called and offered me a Diminished Value of $350 though...so that I have that going for me (yes, I will be fighting this).
I personally would not recommend State Farm to ANYONE at this point.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back