Watts Link Glory!

BMR Tech 2

Kelly's Replacement Lackey
Reaction score
Hopefully have a busy weekend ahead of me. I picked up some new parts for my own ride today, and I'm shooting to get everything installed this weekend.

I have our UTCA033 and UCM002, EN001, along with a WL005 kit. The UTCA033 and UCM002 are designed to be installed on 11-14 cars, but can be installed on 05-10 with the 11-14 upper bolt. I opted for the poly/rod version of the WL.

22025713785_2889832f59_b.jpg

21837852758_1530d06219_b.jpg

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
That's a sweet ass Panhard Bar Support Brace man! Overkill?

Good luck! Don't be texting me....

durr4456

forum member
Reaction score
If I may, what's the point of throwing the 11-14 ucm and uca on the 05-10? I get that you can do it. But why?

Chiron

forum member
Reaction score
I keep eyeballing that Watts link for my car. I'll never take it to the strip/track, but I feel like the rear just isn't tight like it should be. Some clunking and slop that I think the Watts may fix. I'll keep an eye on this thread.

BMR Tech 2

Reaction score
I keep eyeballing that Watts link for my car. I'll never take it to the strip/track, but I feel like the rear just isn't tight like it should be. Some clunking and slop that I think the Watts may fix. I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Mine is a street car as well, so I'll be able to give you a good review of street performance without track use.

Y'all done let Dylan in the parts bin!!! Oh lawt!!

Yeah, and these parts will get dirty!

durr4456

forum member
Reaction score
That's what she said.

That's what Kelley says to dylan ALL the time I bet. They write it off as work related.

My watts link will get to me, sometime soon. Just gotta ya know, pay for it.

Last edited:

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score

I've been eyeballing a watts link for my car lately too...

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
You'll win! I'm thinking about waiting until spring. Sphericals will take a salt beating, even with boots installed, and there is always the possibility somebody will smack into me when it snows.

BMR Tech 2

Reaction score
You'll win! I'm thinking about waiting until spring. Sphericals will take a salt beating, even with boots installed, and there is always the possibility somebody will smack into me when it snows.

Someone might smack into you tomorrow too. Get it on, enjoy that bad boy! You only #yolo once, bro!

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Mine is a street car as well, so I'll be able to give you a good review of street performance without track use.

Yeah, and these parts will get dirty!

I am sorry can you tell me what you mean by WITHOUT TRACK USE!? :thud:

BMR Tech 2

Reaction score
I am sorry can you tell me what you mean by WITHOUT TRACK USE!? :thud:

Means I don't take my junk to the track! I'm not getting paid the big bucks yet, I can't afford to be breaking stuff every pass like Kelly!

Also poor choice of words at the end of the day. And to think, I was going to give you money for a chicken parm.

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Oh man.....

This is getting serious.

Dylan, don't you know? Money grows on the 3rd shrub outside the office. Just saying.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back