Website timing out and posting issue from phone

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
In the last 2-3 weeks I've noticed that when I click a link, load any page in on the forum it just can start loading and then freeze out and give me this page cannot load error. Not sure what's going on.

Also, on Tapatalk, if I post from my phone, 100% of the time it doesn't show my post upon posting. I have to exit and click the topic again. This is the only forum on my phone that this happens.

jlmotox

forum member
Reaction score
Same here, also having problems posting pics. I get an error saying I have exceeded my KB limit...

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
I get a time out error every time I post something. I have to refresh the page to get back to the thread and see my post.

Shaggy

Head PooBaa of the Asylum
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Its a hosting issue. They can't seem to get it fixed. I'm going to be moving this site off this hosting to my server sometime this week. Will keep you all posted on it.

Will51

forum member
Reaction score
I'm having the same issue still. I don't know if you've moved the server yet, but I can't click on any thread and get it to load on my phone. I had to try 4 times to get this one to load to comment on it. I've been having this issue since the beginning of November.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
the server has moved. Last week as I recall.

maybe try to clear you cache and retry

Will51

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, I tried that, cleared everything, still having the same issue. This is the only site I'm having this issue with.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back