well gonna give it one last try for the year !!

fordracer666

forum member
Reaction score
well the track closes in 2 weekends for the rest of the year . i figured id go give it one last rip of the season . last time i went out i ran a 11.3@122
with a 1.66 60ft. since then i added a skinnies which are 35lbs lighter than the wheels i previously used !!and it was 75 degrees when i ran that time and tommorow is supposed to be about 38 degrees when racing starts with a high of of like 54 degrees . it gonna be cold as shit ! i would love to run a low low 11 -to a high 10 . do you guys think its possible?
im gonna launch it a little harder if i can get traction . do you think the skinnies will make any difference? i will post my times tomorow . also thought id post a pic after i washed it today. in the pic it doesnt have the m/t et streets on it yet i put those on at the track .

Last edited:

pacettr

PJ Lover
Reaction score
I think you will pick up a tenth or two. Good luck and drive it like you stole it.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Awesome, gonna be cold so hopefully there is good prep and make sure you heat those tires up good. Good luck man, look to see some awesome times from that setup! Car looks badass!

fordracer666

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome, gonna be cold so hopefully there is good prep and make sure you heat those tires up good. Good luck man, look to see some awesome times from that setup! Car looks badass!

thanks. yeah they cancelled the track day . it was raining !
im going next weekend . probably gonna be cold as well . anyways my clutches in my rear end were giving out . so i ripped it apart and i will be ready! no more random 1 wheel peels . i ll keep you guys posted.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What day are you going?? Good luck man and get that 10 sec pass!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back