Well, im back...terrible accident...

Mikes05GTPremium

forum member
Reaction score
So ive been distant from the site for a long time now....got into a real bad accident about 3 months ago now, heres the results.

almost.jpg

cracked the skull, internal bleeding, loss of my sense of smell

i was tossed out of the drivers window at about 90mph.

BUT! It wont kill my spirit, my boys from work took my logos, mods, and everything off of my car as i was in the hospital, and now ive just secured the purchase of a 2007 GT to replace it!

Shame it had to go,
but God damn am I excited to get back.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome back and glad you didn't have any permanent injuries. From those pics it looks like you're lucky to be alive!!

Earl

Flapjack

Lunatic engine swapper
Reaction score
I'm glad you're ok, but 90mph and being thrown out the window? I take it you weren't wearing a seat belt? What in the world were you doing??

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Mikes05GTPremium

forum member
Reaction score
no seatbelt, if i had one on i would have died no question.

not going into details of the accident, im lucky to be alive and theres no reason to relive the negativity of it.

just glad to be coming back to the site and getting back into another stang

GrabberBlue5.0

Gold Member
Reaction score
Wow, looks like you were lucky to be thrown out! Glad you're doing well and have the fighting spirit and wanting to get back at it. I wish you a quick and complete recovery! Good luck brother

08GTCA

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome back and keep positive thoughts on the next Stang.

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
Had to be doing something stupid. Glad you're ok and hope you learned a valuable lesson from all of this. Honestly, regardless of what actually happened you were going 90mph on the streets, that's stupid and wreckless no matter the conditions. Not wearing a seatbelt is also stupid. Just one of the freak cases where you would have died with it on.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Every lesson I've ever learned well was from doing it wrong first and suffering the consequences. 'Experts' are often just people who have made more mistakes than everyone else.

To the OP, welcome back and I'm glad you survived your horrible lesson. What doesn't kill you just makes you stronger. :hi:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back