Well, im back...terrible accident...

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
Agree with everyone here, doing something stupid, but hopefully you learned your lesson. Glad you made it back and good luck with the next car, just keep it on the track at high speeds this time. Look foreward to seeing your new ride.

Last edited:

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Glad you're alive, you already know you fucked up.
learn from it!!!! cars can be replaced.

Mikes05GTPremium

forum member
Reaction score
newstang.jpg

newstang2.jpg

theres the new one, i couldnt stand sitting around waiting to get into another one, and this one just kind of fell into my hands.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice car. Please wear your seatbelt. Surviving a 90MPH ejection is a one time deal. Good luck with your new car!

Jason09GT

forum member
Reaction score
No shit....glad to see you're still here man. When I was young and dumb, I didnt put mjch thought into stuff, being challenged on the streets or whatever. Now, being older, and having things to live for (lol), Im extremely careful, you just never know what can happen. Ive had my what...300rw? (intake/exhaust/tune) car kick completely sideways on a 2-3 powershift...we never think about it, but a slide and hittig an imperfection in the road can send the bastard over. Scary stuff...be careful with this one, look forward to seeing what you do with it.

Off topic..what spoiler is that?

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
That's the Roush spoiler... and I dunno why but that new car seems familiar to me

Mikes05GTPremium

forum member
Reaction score
axlebacks, lowering springs atleast, short shifter, flowmaster axlebacks.

my Roush Extreme axlebacks are goin on it, jlt cai, 1/4 window louvers, etc.

06S281Extreme

forum member
Reaction score
Wow, just wow! I crashed and totaled my 2006 Audi S4 at high speeds no belt on so i know what its like to be this lucky! Learn from it and enjoy this second chance, not everyone gets one.. Glad you are ok and alive! Congrats on the new car, also nice to see that fear of it happening again did not dissuade you from getting into another sports car! Be careful out there, 3500lbs of metal hitting anything never ends well!

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Glad you are doing well, Mike.That look slike one crazy crash from the pic. Being ejected at 90mph and living to tell about it....nothing short of a miracle.

Looking back at my younger years, I am very fortuate that I didn't end up in an accident like that. I lit'rally cringe when I think back on some of the stupid stuff I did when I was younger. I definitely have angels watching out for me.

As far as the new ride, man that thing looks low! Do you know what kind of springs are on it? Other than that, it looks like a blank canvas, begging for some mods!

Renesis07

forum member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you're okay buddy. That's a nasty accident.

I was always amused in threads like this how people step on a soapbox and preach about being wreckless as if they've never gone 90mph ever themselves. We all own our cars for the hobby and fun of modding, and just because the 'one' time we all decide to push our cars nothing happens doesn't mean that the one guy that has an accident is a wreckless punk. This excludes people that are flatout irresponsible all the time.

That's my .02

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back