went to a local car show

terry5357

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
and met a fellow (female) forum Member 07 Grabber girl. she had a very interesting car........a V-6 no less. I know we got a lot of guys with TT v-8's but how about this V-6. can ya dig it. She said that with the stock bottom end she is only running 4.5 lbs of boost @ around 350 . But the car is awesome looking. what do ya think

Attachments

• twin turbo v-6.jpg
    twin turbo v-6.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 160

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That's pretty badass. I have to say I actually really like the idea of twins on a v6 for some odd reason, I guess because it's unique. I would like to see more pics of the car and a little more detail on it.

tazzracing1

forum member
Reaction score
Looks great and I bet it is a suprise for someone who is going to pick on a V6 stang. Under the hood looks very clean and tastefully done.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
and met a fellow (female) forum Member 07 Grabber girl. she had a very interesting car........a V-6 no less. I know we got a lot of guys with TT v-8's but how about this V-6. can ya dig it. She said that with the stock bottom end she is only running 4.5 lbs of boost @ around 350 . But the car is awesome looking. what do ya think

Wow, I had no idea that car was in Texas! Very nice car for sure, I can't remember which magazine it was but there was a very good write up on it a while back. I think it was in mustang enthusiast IIRC.

terry5357

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I can't remember her name but she was very nice and shared info on her car. Very nice lady, she said she had about 12k in the turbo work

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
it would be cool if it didnt run a 13 second 1/4...
i mean, put the money into a GT for christ's sake.

Joser281

Reaction score

:question:Wait a minute... Did you mean she's a forum member from here? Isn't that screen name the same that scammed another forum member with a broken procharger? I forgot his screen name but he was in Iraq when he was posting on here about the shit that happaned. Anyone remember what I'm talking about?

BubbaRATM

bottle fed baby
Reaction score
as long as she likes it and is happy with it who cares what we think, props to her for originality.

Me personally i wouldnt put that kind of money into a v6 but im sure it will move just fine and lighter im sure than our gt's.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
:question:Wait a minute... Did you mean she's a forum member from here? Isn't that screen name the same that scammed another forum member with a broken procharger? I forgot his screen name but he was in Iraq when he was posting on here about the shit that happaned. Anyone remember what I'm talking about?

No, same color car, and similar name, but not the same person. Good catch though, that was one hell of a thread getting at that bitch.

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
it would be cool if it didnt run a 13 second 1/4...
i mean, put the money into a GT for christ's sake.

Look at the money some of these people spend on there cars staying n/a trying for an 11 second slip. Different folks, different strokes.

KungFuHamster

forum member
Reaction score
oh yeah...i remember seeing that car out at Riscky's BBQ over by Camp Bowie last year.

you in the DFW area too? Sonic off of Beach tomorrow night ~ 7 pm!

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
Look at the money some of these people spend on there cars staying n/a trying for an 11 second slip. Different folks, different strokes.

yea so it would be cool if she ran an 11. but with a stock 4.0 engine, that thing isnt gonna even see 12's...

BubbaRATM

bottle fed baby
Reaction score
it might see a high 12, it has 350hp she said i believe and its lighter than thses gt's so it is possible i believe. gt's on here if you look at people's sig's commonly are in high 12 with right around 350 hp

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
yea so it would be cool if she ran an 11. but with a stock 4.0 engine, that thing isnt gonna even see 12's...

Actually there's quite a bit of members on the collective in the 12s with boosted stock SB 4.0s. However, I can't justify spending that much on my car to make it run 12s when a bolt on 3V can do the same. That's why next year I'm buying a new toy to work with.. :evil:

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Let me break this down into terms you can comprehend, everyone has ideas with what they want out of the car. Hence the different folks, different strokes comment. You do understand that not all people build a car just to take it to the track, right??? Some people don't care what it runs, obviously it is more of a show car by looking at the pic. Are you following me now?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back