What’s missing here ?

JimC

Reaction score
Looks like you need the entire lower grille. The end pieces are not separate, it is one solid piece from side to side.

JimC

Reaction score
Correct, the front fascia is different between the V6 and GT on the 2005-10 cars. The link stkjock posted is the correct lower grille.

Unless he has the Pony package, that had a slightly different lower grille but I don't see on LMR where they list the 2 different lower grilles. Either of them fit, Ford just did a style change but not fitment for the Pony cars.

JC SSP

Reaction score
Don't the California Specials also have a different front end?

My 05' GT has those aftermarket inserts to clean up the lower area... Used different clips to hold them in place at high speeds... LOL

IMG_4379.JPG

Jims3rd

Reaction score
Thanks guys, just got it and can tell something’s missing, just surprised it’s the whole thing, wonder how the other pieces were removed… definitely needs it to cover the coils behind it.
If it did have the V8 in it, then all that would be missing ie my drivers license !!!!

JC SSP

Reaction score

JimC

Reaction score
That is for a "grille delete" option it looks like. The lower grille is a one piece across each side, not inserts on the ends. And since that references the GT/Bullitt they may not fit the V6 lower grille openings. The size and shapes of the upper and lower grilles are different between GT and V6

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back