What did YOU just order? (Reading Comprehension Test)

gothamite302

forum member
Reaction score
Added a few things this weekend:

2" FLEX Heavy Orange Rotary Foam Pad - Qty:1
2" FLEX Medium Green Rotary Foam Pad - Qty:1
3" FLEX Heavy Orange Rotary Foam Pad - Qty:1
3" FLEX Medium Green Rotary Foam Pad - Qty:1
3" FLEX Soft Black Rotary Foam Pad - Qty:1
Polish Angel Master Compound 200ml
Polish Angel Master Final Polish II 200ml
Menzerna Endless Shine Detail Spray, 16 oz. - Qty:2
SONAX Fallout Cleaner, 500 ml - Qty:1
How are you liking that mini Flex? I just picked up a Rupes mini electric and pneumatic so I tapped out the tool budget real quick lol

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

28ONE

Reaction score
How are you liking that mini Flex? I just picked up a Rupes mini electric and pneumatic so I tapped out the tool budget real quick lol

Haven't had a chance to use it yet, just got it in the mail. Feels good and well balanced, trigger is kinda weird but I'm sure I'll get use to it. Yeah what budget after buying those two Rupes - great tools but just so expensive...

gothamite302

forum member
Reaction score
If anyone in here uses a Rupes machine, definitely trying the Lake Country HD Orbital pads! I have been using these for a while and they kick ass!

1- C'Quartz Finest kit
1- C'Quartz UK kit with hanger
1- Scholls Concepts S17 250 grams
1- Scholls Concepts S30 250 grams
1- CarPro Eraser 1L
6- Lake Country HD Orbital 7" (blue)
6- Lake Country HD Orbital 7" (orange)
6- Lake Country HD Orbital 7" (red)

28ONE

Reaction score
Yeah they don't play - DHL is super fast considering where it's coming from

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
Well my wallet hurts now but itll be worth it. Just purchased the following...

Flex 3401
LC backing plate system
3 pads of LC Hybrid 5" pads (orange, blue, black, white)
2 6" LC Hybrid Black pads
Carpro Ironx
Carpro DLux
Menzerna FG400
Menzerna SF4000
Wheel woolies detail brush
EZ Wheel brush
CG Citrus wash
Meg D120 glass cleaner
Snappy pad cleaner
Nanoskin pad kit

Some of the products were out of stock and ill be picking them up once they are back on the shelf. THose will be:

Carpro Eraser
Carpro Perl
Meg D143

So now I play the waiting game. I appreciate the help and the input on this forum to get in the right direction. Once the weather gets nicer im going to do my own car with this and also pick up some Polish angel products as well. I cant wait!!!

Well I just got off the phone with the owner of autoality. A little bummed because I placed the order saturday and he missed the order altogether and wont be able to ship until tomorrow. To top it off, the FLEX is out of stock in his store and he wont be able to ship it until next week. Kinda sucks but itll just be all the more well received once I get it. But he seems like a nice dude. Very apologetic and said he apologized for missing the order and was gonna drop what he was doing to get the order together so at least he is working on it.

Last edited:

28ONE

Reaction score
Well I just got off the phone with the owner of autoality. A little bummed because I placed the order saturday and he missed the order altogether and wont be able to ship until tomorrow. To top it off, the FLEX is out of stock in his store and he wont be able to ship it until next week. Kinda sucks but itll just be all the more well received once I get it.

Sorry to hear that Drew but you'll be quite happy once you get everything!

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
Mehhhh . Not a big deal really. Just more bummed since I got all worked up over it to be here and see the brown santa. I felt reassured though once I talked to him

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
Idk. Interesting thing is I didnt think about that until after I ordered this stuff. What would you suggest? Im using NanoSkin and I bought the kit so I think it comes with something but im willing to buy something once this runs out.

28ONE

Reaction score
I use Nanoskin Glide but it's pricey. A great solution is Optimum No Rinse 8oz bottle, add 2oz to gallon of distilled water will give you plenty of clay lube. Call T @ autoality and just ask him to add it to your order.

edit: it's only $7

gothamite302

forum member
Reaction score
I use Nanoskin Glide but it's pricey. A great solution is Optimum No Rinse 8oz bottle, add 2oz to gallon of distilled water will give you plenty of clay lube. Call T @ autoality and just ask him to add it to your order.

edit: it's only $7

Ultima is a much better lube than ONR.

mrperple

forum member
Reaction score
Never used ONR but Ultima is my go to. Super slick. I cant see myself ever using anything else.

mrperple

forum member
Reaction score
Just placed my order w/ Polish Angel.

1x CARNAUBA ARTS | RED OPAL - 200ML
1x GLASSCOAT™ | COSMIC - Single / 50ML - Single Color | Code + Color Name (see below): M7197A Dark Candy Apple Red for
1x GLASSCOAT™ | INVINCIBLE | PRIMER - 50ML

Thought I would give their color specific spray wax a try as a topper.

Got my shipping info yesterday. DHL doesnt mess round when come to shipping overseas. Will be here tomorrow. UPS and Fedex could learn a thing or two from them. Stoked!!

BadHabit2Break

forum member
Reaction score
Just got my PA. Good thing I had the shipping department look for it. It didn't have my name on the box....WTF?

efce77582164b01f4c4bdda027881676.jpg

Sent from my Ironman suit using J.A.R.V.I.S.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back