What did YOU just order? (Reading Comprehension Test)

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
I have a question for you boys. What do you/would you use to organize and transport your supplies? How do you organize your supplies at home? Any pics of these items would be awesome

HitandRunDriver

Amateur Goon
Reaction score
For microfibers and buffing pads I use stackable weatherproof containers with snap on lids. I think they're made by zip lock or Rubbermaid. The products I keep in some cabinets in my garage.

gothamite302

forum member
Reaction score
I have a question for you boys. What do you/would you use to organize and transport your supplies? How do you organize your supplies at home? Any pics of these items would be awesome

This Stanley FatMax is my absolute favorite for when I do mobile
IMAG2488.jpg

IMAG2489.jpg

Grabber

Coyote Snob Member
Reaction score
Menzerna Super Intensive Polish 1500
Menzerna Super Finish 4000
Menzerna Top Finish Machine Glaze
Zymöl Titanium
Zymöl HD Cleanse

Also needed a new Nozzle and Quick disconnect kit.

Stocked up on CG products as well:

CG Gallon of V7 Spray Sealant
2 Bottles of Diablo Wheel Gel
CG Gallon of Microfiber Concentrate

Lot of Microfibers from Theragcompany.com

Went with the Edgeless 16" x 16" Orange and Blue.

Should be good to go for Spring.

joe_momma

forum member
Reaction score
Just ordered the MTM foam cannon and some CG Mr. Pink. I saved ~$20 buy not buying the CG-branded foam cannon.

HitandRunDriver

Amateur Goon
Reaction score
Good call, CG likes to take other products and "engineer" them to be their own. Usually this involves the precision of putting a new label where the old one was.

joe_momma

forum member
Reaction score
Good call, CG likes to take other products and "engineer" them to be their own. Usually this involves the precision of putting a new label where the old one was.

Haha yeah. Those stickers take work. Not bashing on CG, I really like their stuff but putting a $1 sticker on and charging $20 more is lame.

Grabber

Coyote Snob Member
Reaction score
CG is owned by Warner Chemical and makes their own product.

If anything, brands like Adams, Pinnacle, Wolfgang, etc. use CG products since they do custom labeling.

joe_momma

forum member
Reaction score
That's cool, I didn't know that. I was just talking about the foam cannon in particular.

HitandRunDriver

Amateur Goon
Reaction score
Yeah, I have a good amount of CG in my arsenal. They are blatantly using products made by other companies such as the foam lance though, some other sprayers, and whatnot. My only gripe with them is that they have 99 products that all do a similar job, such as their wide variety of soaps. Mr Pink, Maxi Suds, Maxi Suds II, Lots O Bubbles, Glossworkz, Citrus Wash, Citrus Wash II, Citrus Wash Clear, Honeydew, Ultimate Wash and Wax....it just gets overwhelming past a certain point. Not to say that I don't regularly use 3-4 of those aforementioned soaps...

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score
BMR Tubular LCA's
BMR Relocation Brackets
J&M Adjustable Pan Hard
J&M caster camber plates
H&R race springs

Just ordered some Petes 53 and some new waffle towels just so it fits now!

Let the good times roll & shine!

Last edited:

Mr302Coyote

MUFFINS!
Reaction score
Went all out on JaxWax lol
Items Ordered:

- Jax Wax Cherry Wax 16 Oz
- Jax Wax Hawaiian Shine Spray Car Wax - 16 Oz
- Shine All Water Based Dressing and Protectant - 16 Ounce
- Jax Wax Complete Scratch-Free Wash and Detail Bucket Car Care Organizer Kit which includes:

- Jax Wax Liquid Carnauba Paste Wax
- Jax Wax Body Shine Showroom Spray Wax
- Jax Wax Super Blue Dressing
- Jax Wax Wash N Wax Soap
- Jax Wax Bug Zapper
- Jax Wax Super Citrus Cleaner
- Jax Wax Streak Free Glass Cleaner
- Grit-Guard Insert for Scratch-Free Washing
- Professional Grade Resealable Air-Tight Detailing and Wash Bucket
- 2 Plush 16" X 24" Waffle Weave Drying Microfiber Towels
- 2 Plush 16" X 16" Microfiber Towels
- Lambs Wool Wash Mitt
- Professional Grade Tire and Trim Dressing Applicator Sponge
- Professional Grade Applicator Sponge

Should be good for the year lol

Edit:

Add Adam's Polishes Tire Shine to the list as well.. and a trunk organizer for all my stuff for car shows.

Last edited:

joe_momma

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, I have a good amount of CG in my arsenal. They are blatantly using products made by other companies such as the foam lance though, some other sprayers, and whatnot. My only gripe with them is that they have 99 products that all do a similar job, such as their wide variety of soaps. Mr Pink, Maxi Suds, Maxi Suds II, Lots O Bubbles, Glossworkz, Citrus Wash, Citrus Wash II, Citrus Wash Clear, Honeydew, Ultimate Wash and Wax....it just gets overwhelming past a certain point. Not to say that I don't regularly use 3-4 of those aforementioned soaps...

Agreed. Lots of overlap, and for a noob like me, it gets mad confusing. I stick with a wash or two and some tire shine lol. But then, which one? Haha.

ChrisGT

Nice Shirt Bilkins
Reaction score
HD Polish and a finishing (black) pad. It's almost time for that spring detail :boobies:. Also bought another new Carpro Merino Wool Mitt. I've been really impressed with the last one I bought. Thanks to it, my car has accumulated very minimal swirlage since last year's spring detail and the mitt it still in great shape. I just bought another one for good measure.

28ONE

Reaction score
HD Polish and a finishing (black) pad. It's almost time for that spring detail :boobies:. Also bought another new Carpro Merino Wool Mitt. I've been really impressed with the last one I bought. Thanks to it, my car has accumulated very minimal swirlage since last year's spring detail and the mitt it still in great shape. I just bought another one for good measure.

HD Polish is great stuff! Ride looks great Chris :thumb2:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back