what did you pay to get your gears installed?

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
ive got some NIB the FRPP 4.10s, but im having a hard time finding a installer that is trust worthy.

what should i expect to pay for an install?:hi:

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
ive got some NIB the FRPP 4.10s, but im having a hard time finding a installer that is trust worthy.

Stay away from Randys Ring and Pinion. I've had great installs from Bill Holm at Bills Custom Auto in Marysville. I know that's a bit of a haul for you but he road tests and isn't done until the gears are quiet.

I think you get what you pay for. IIRC the labor was right around $400.

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
Stay away from Randys Ring and Pinion. I've had great installs from Bill Holm at Bills Custom Auto in Marysville. I know that's a bit of a haul for you but he road tests and isn't done until the gears are quiet.

I think you get what you pay for. IIRC the labor was right around $400.
ive heard quite a few good things about Bills. what about TMS? ive heard enough horror stories about RR&P.

slow06stang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I paid 150 plus the gear oil and watched the guy install them and marker/chalk test them. I have had no problems with them.

Marc s

NASA AIX
Reaction score

Finally got tired of waiting for me to install them? Between injuries and work, I have had no spare time. Sorry.

I have heard good things about Brad's custom auto and of course you know about TMS already. Back when I paid for gear installation, I paid $200.00.

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
Finally got tired of waiting for me to install them? Between injuries and work, I have had no spare time. Sorry.

I have heard good things about Brad's custom auto and of course you know about TMS already. Back when I paid for gear installation, I paid $200.00.
i know your busy, with work and your build. no need to apologize at all marc. maybe ill email andy again and see if he can get me a quote. i could drop the car off in auburn, id have to hang around at bills.

Marc s

NASA AIX
Reaction score
i know your busy, with work and your build. no need to apologize at all marc. maybe ill email andy again and see if he can get me a quote. i could drop the car off in auburn, id have to hang around at bills.

I will talk with Scott on Monday when I'm there. I'm sure he will make you a special deal. I will find out and let you know.

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
thanks! after gears its hot rods and then LTs. ive got a goal of 350whp before the procharger.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score

Ha Ha ha! I mean lol lol lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back