What do I do if I have been possibly scammed.

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
You guys are great for helping these people try to get their money back and putting asshats like this to justice!!!

Doughboy

Reaction score
Can't believe how many people he scammed . What a little dirt bag.

blackgt09

forum member
Reaction score
I Cant believe this fucking kid is pulling this shit. If anyone on here knows him at all it would be me, when me and the mrs. split up last year he would crash at my place all the time. His fuckin gf was the reason why me and my wife split. She is just as bad as him, very manipulative too

He was a really cool kid when I met him and as soon as they started hanging out together he became a total douche.

If you guys need any info please feel free to ask. I have a certain vendetta against the two of them.

Hey want her address too? I can arrange that.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

1/4MILEMUSTANG

forum member
Reaction score
I even asked him to prove feedback that he had on other sites and he had a ebay profile that had almost 1000 positive feedbacks, but the thing that I thought was odd was that his ebay store was empty. Maybe he was a standup guy and turned into a POS because of tuff times.
Its situations like this that its crucial our trader ratings get filled out on both ends. I like the way the members on this site band together in situations like this and support eachother with help! Give hope that there is more good than bad these days.

Stang 23

forum member
Reaction score
Ya I bought an intake manifold from him for 350. He scammed me and acted like the intake was coming the whole time and I waited two weeks and never got anything. I spoke with another guy that bought the same intake from jim for the same price on the same day. He scammed many other people as well and ive been trying to get my money back for the past 4 days. He says he will refund it but still hasn't so I'm waiting. We have like an army up against him so we will see what happens. In the mustang community we don't allow this type of shit.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Its situations like this that its crucial our trader ratings get filled out on both ends. I like the way the members on this site band together in situations like this and support each other with help! Give hope that there is more good than bad these days.

I don't give a shit how tough times get. I'd rather eat a moldy burger out of a trashcan than steal one red cent from any damned body. I think what you see here is that a lot of people feel the same way I do. We all work way too hard, and have made some sacrifices, to enjoy this hobby/love affair of ours.

When I first joined here, I made a friend of someone who got scammed on here. I went out of my way to support him and his cause. Almost everyone on here seems willing to do that, which is why I like this place so much.

But I still think there's more bad than good out there. It's just that this place is an oasis of good people. The Mustang community, by and large, seems filled with good folks. Can't say that about Camaro guys or Civic guys. Too many immature asshats mixed in so that you have to pick and choose so carefully. Who has time for that shit?

I hope this POS gets locked up before the week is out and I sincerely hope someone informs his G/F's father of the piece of shit that's hanging out with his daughter. As the father of a 20 y/o daughter myself, I'd sure as hell like to know if her B/F was a thief.

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
We had a guy local (that I knew) that never shipped out a Foxbody GT front bumper cover. Me and a buddy tracked him down and 'collected' said bumper cover. The original purchaser paid me to ship it via Greyhound to him.

I (we) never asked for anything in return...but the guy sent me and my buddy a $25 (I think..been years) Summit gift card. The bumper cover ended up costing the guy more than a NIB one from Ford would...but it was the principle of it. He wanted what he paid for.

RH

notastockdohc

forum member
Reaction score
This just flat sux he got so many people. It's catching up to him. Enjoy your mach1 Anthony because in jail you can't drive man,

Transit

Reaction score
She is the cuase of him being a dumb fuck, her parents dont give a shit about what she does or her brother does. They think they can do anything becuase of who their dad was. He bails then out of every jam they get in and never make them deal with the consequences.
Telling Chief Kunz of the Hackettstown, Nj police department what is going on, probably out of his own house, probably won't get any one very far.
....ooops did I just say to much again lol

This just flat sux he got so many people. It's catching up to him. Enjoy your mach1
Anthony because in jail you can't drive man,

The previous post suggests that a corrupt police chief will cover up Anthony's crimes and prevent him from answering for them. I suppose we'll know in 24 hours...

05xgt

Reaction score
Holy crap! I just read this whole thing and can't believe no one has tossed this little asshole a beatin yet. Where I came from this would have been the very least of many different things to come his way. UFBelievable!

blackgt09

forum member
Reaction score
Dude I can give out more lol.

I spent six months dealing with these two asshats

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Many years ago...I had someone try to scam me for $50 on a fuel pump. Back then...there wasn't nearly as much of this stuff going on. I reported the person to this website:

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

A couple weeks later they sent me an email (and the scammer) saying they were going to open the investigation. Fifteen minutes later my money was back in my Paypal account.

RH

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back