What do I do if I have been possibly scammed.

notastockdohc

forum member
Reaction score
I bought an item, paid with paypal and keep asking when it will ship and tracking number but I don't get a reply, I emailed and pm'd is there a way to get my money back.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
How long ago was the transaction? Did you buy from someone that may live in the tornado strewn portion of the US?

notastockdohc

forum member
Reaction score
Bought it Monday, and yes the gift button was hit. So what do I do. I mean shit I put good faith in people then I get screwed.

fhlh

Grabber? Don't Know Her!
Reaction score
This is about the 3rd or 4th gift paypal scam I've read about.
Never use the gift button with someone you don't know.

Eat the 3% if the cheap bastard on the selling end doesn't want to cover the cost of doing business.

PUNISHERSTANG

Patrolman
Reaction score
Hope for the best. Paypal wont do anything about a gift because your going around them getting paid for a sale. Who did you buy the item from

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

notastockdohc

forum member
Reaction score
my09stang is the guys profile name. And yes it was for a set of Mac axle backs. Bought the item Monday he said he would ship it Thursday and he would let me know, I email him asking if it shipped with a tracking number multiple times with no response.

notastockdohc

forum member
Reaction score
I just put good faith in people and hope they are honest he seemed like a stand up guy at first.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If anyone ever ask for payment as a gift and you dont know them, its a scam. Like i said thats why you search first. If you would have searched youd have seen he was a scammer and you wouldnt be out money.

notastockdohc

forum member
Reaction score
I know better now, and just because of this I highly doubt I will ever buy anything unless I'd brand new from a dealer. I work so hard for my money and someone just took it.

notastockdohc

forum member
Reaction score
Kimmer hit me up and let's nail this punk. I will give you all the emails and everything.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back