What do I do if I have been possibly scammed.

Bullitt3478

forum member
Reaction score
Call your CC company as soon as possible.Thats probably your best chance of getting your money back.And as far as never buying from here again...You just have to do your homework and search the person before buying.I have had 4k dollar deals on here with good sellers and zero issues.Its a great place to buy and sell you just have to be careful like any other web classified.We had a couple members here not too long ago track a guy down and take a saleen blower he had sold someone, and tried to screw them out of.And these members didnt know the buyer.That says a lot for SOME of the members here for sure.

trbobusa

forum member
Reaction score
Didnt someone say he was in NJ? :asshat:
i just got his address from school and home in new jersey, having a detective in the family helps lol, im gonna ask kimmer first before i post it to make sure its ok cause i know he wants legal action taken

gtcs07

Im just kinda here
Reaction score
i just found out i actually may know who this person is... busa please pm me his name if you will.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I know him. punk fuckin kid

Tell him he needs to get his ass kicked. Then after you tell him, demand the money back from all the people hes fucked, take the money, then really kick his ass..

gtcs07

Im just kinda here
Reaction score
i havent seen him in a while but he was in my club for a while. Hes a prick hes 21 and has an 03 Shadow grey Mach 1 now

trbobusa

forum member
Reaction score
i havent seen him in a while but he was in my club for a while. Hes a prick hes 21 and has an 03 Shadow grey Mach 1 now
im gonna pm you his home address to see how close you are to him

gtcs07

Im just kinda here
Reaction score
im pretty sure his parents house would be his home address its a little far but no terrible

NJStangers Jonathan

forum member
Reaction score
someone already said his name is Anthony Bragg

Are you serious? That guy.....he use to make lots of money selling stuff on eBay...as soon as he bought the Mach 1, he seems to have screwed everyone left and right on here......anything you need let me know...the kid can't even pay his own car insurance now....so he's scamming people and surviving off that....he's so lucky I'm not a cop but I do know many who are....let me know if you guys need anything....anything for a fellow stanger.....it also helps to have fellow stanger law enforcement friends.

P.S. I live an hour away from him as well....also heard he's without a car now so its probably the best time to pay a visit to his home...if not his parents would like to know what he's been up too.....I'm still surprised but at the same time very frustrated I even recommended this guy once....sorry

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back