What have you done to your mustang today?

The01Cav

forum member
Reaction score
Loosely installed a Roush bumper and bullitt grille on my mustang. Looks AMAZING!

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Brrrr final wash of the season, just above freezing with a breeze
l7xyIfXl.jpg

OAsvcxZl.jpg

VY6skasl.jpg

sPvr3bpl.jpg

e7sgZN3l.jpg

P6LmhJcl.jpg

06 T-RED S/C GT

forum member
Reaction score
Although I really like Torch Red.. If I had the chance to go back and do it over again, I would've selected Sonic Blue instead.. As there's just way too many Torch Red Mustangs where as Sonic Blue was only available on the S197 during the 2005 model year..

Davidx9x

forum member
Reaction score
Installed boss gauge pod, gauges and did oil change. Looks pretty good, i like it!
1c853430cb8a13d8f0e1bb44ad584e26.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Passed emissions today. Not a big deal to some I'm sure. Sniffer at idle and obd. New n/a specific cams come on Thursday :)

Thenorm

Autocrosser
Reaction score
nothing, theres 4 inches of snow in the road. this is quite rare for Vancouver.
I could get out my driveway (its all downhill) but that would be it.

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
Test fit my new wheels on the front. I'm worried I'm gonna rub tire. These things are wide as fuck! What's the narrowest tire you can run on a 10" rim? 255, 265?

oldVOR

forum member
Reaction score
Test fit my new wheels on the front. I'm worried I'm gonna rub tire. These things are wide as fuck! What's the narrowest tire you can run on a 10" rim? 255, 265?

What spec wheel?
Typically, an 18x10 would get a 275/40

What chin spoiler are you running?

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Changed the oil and rotated the tires. Ford's computer is definitely not user friendly. I found where it shows the oil life percentage but that isn't where you reset it. You have to back out of that menu, go to another menu called 'settings' and find the oil life reset item in that menu. I may just go back to putting a small sticker on the dash with the mileage written on it.

travelers

Reaction score
Installed boss gauge pod, gauges and did oild change. Looks pretty good, i like it!
1c853430cb8a13d8f0e1bb44ad584e26.jpg

The gage pod looks good. I just got one and still deciding on what to put in and if I want to cut a hole in the dash or try and run them forward into the defroster duck. how did you mount yours?

Davidx9x

forum member
Reaction score
The gage pod looks good. I just got one and still deciding on what to put in and if I want to cut a hole in the dash or try and run them forward into the defroster duck. how did you mount yours?

Thanks bud, i really liked how it turned out. I eventually will get a wideband air fuel ration and take the voltmeter out.

It's held down by 4 screws. You can try to hold it with double sided tape, but it will not stick. I tried the tape before putting holes with no luck no matter how much i cleaned the surface. I didn't see how the the wiring and hosing can get around since it's cased in. Might be able to run it through the air windshield air vents but it may look cheezy having everything exposed.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back