What have you done to your mustang today?

Benwhite911

V6'ing & Dealing With It
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Today I started the process of making my rear a little less noisy and obnoxious. Oh, and I also put this Boom Mat stuff in my car too.

Attachments

• 20170928_200955.jpg
    20170928_200955.jpg
    546.2 KB · Views: 20

bunits19714

forum member
Reaction score
Was going to go for a ride and test some fuel and fill up before the winter blends of e-85 start to hit- battery has been weak for the last 2-3 months but have been keeping it on a tender and that has been doing the trick well today it barely started so I decided to go look for a battery(lightweight locally or use a lawn and garden battery- well found nothing that I felt comfortable with alternating the terminals to work. so bit the bullet and bought a full size - this will get me through till spring and I will get a lightweight lithium online with the proper auto terminals and pass this jumbo off to one of my forklifts. Car starts right up and it is a little more peace of mind knowing that it is going to start now when I come out of different places and now I can take the jumper cables out of the trunk now- lol. - did go for a 30 mile cruise and filled her up on some e-85(tested just shy of 90) as well.

Macman45

Resident Geriatric
Reaction score
They insist on driving the car into and out of the work bay, which I won't allow, and they won't just give me the parts. I guess I'm doomed to keep getting the harassing letters, emails and phone calls.

Unsure why they can't drive it into the service bay? It'd be a little sketchy doing airbag work in a parking lot under warranty.

dre256

forum member
Reaction score
Did a lot today. This morning got my airbag recall done. Tonight did my oil change and drained radiator as car is 5 years old. Got like 2 gallons out. Do it again in the spring. Then my dad surprised me and ordered me last week the V2 chin spoiler. I always wanted the boss 302 chin spoiler but couldn't justify the cost. But my dad got me a real nice looking one. Has a S550 feel to it, got that on with all the splash guards off doing oil and antifreeze.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
He didn't even last 24 hours?!
Wtf did I miss, stkjock?

His post was something like "nice picture" and his signature was this long blurb that was a link to something you would never smartly click on.
Definitely a spammer.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
He didn't even last 24 hours?!
Wtf did I miss, stkjock?

As Gabe said, his post was basically "Nice picture" but there are no nice pictures posted on this thread in the last 4-5 days. Who was he referring to? Nobody, that's who. Then his signature was a series of spammer links. I reported it the moment I saw it this morning. You missed nothing.

fourdegrees11

forum member
Reaction score
Just installed a new matted black wrap on a Ford Mustang. We love doing full color change wraps and custom business wraps for cars./

And what good is that going to do if you are not local to everyone in here?

Last edited:

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
As Gabe said, his post was basically "Nice picture" but there are no nice pictures posted on this thread in the last 4-5 days. Who was he referring to? Nobody, that's who. Then his signature was a series of spammer links. I reported it the moment I saw it this morning. You missed nothing.

So I wasn't the only one to report it?
Haha ...

stv_huff

Stock
Reaction score
Took my first photo:

Attachments

• 20170923_163201.jpg
    20170923_163201.jpg
    501.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back