What have you done to your mustang today?

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yea think.

IMG00278-20110417-1711.jpg

Well, LOL, I could have had a cracked block...

Same color as mine.

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Moved it from under the carport so the G-kids could ride their scooters. Everything else I wanted to do today got derailed when my wife insisted that I start building/installing the rail around our porch. So I showed her by completing the task in less than 8 hrs!!!
Ha! Now I'm exhausted, too old for that. But at least it's finished and looks great.

Sent from iPhone

travelers

Reaction score
Moved it from under the carport so the G-kids could ride their scooters. Everything else I wanted to do today got derailed when my wife insisted that I start building/installing the rail around our porch. So I showed her by completing the task in less than 8 hrs!!!
Ha! Now I'm exhausted, too old for that. But at least it's finished and looks great.

Sent from iPhone

I know the feeling. I wanted to get the UCA installed tomorrow but the race car didn't get finished today after 8.5 hrs., so it's still on the lift. Maybe next sat..

DOFORLIFE

forum member
Reaction score
Installed my boss 302 grill yesterday

not the greatest pictures but the weather kinda sucks right now.

DOFORLIFE

forum member
Reaction score
It looks identical to the boss for sale on on the ford lot down the road except for the boss had the fog light holes blocked off.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
It looks identical to the boss for sale on on the ford lot down the road except for the boss had the fog light holes blocked off.

It DEFINITELY looks authentic to me because all the vent holes are open throughout the front of the grill and not blocked off like the OEM and cheesy replicas.

Nice work. I have BEEN wanting to do this but the interwebz were reporting the fogs wouldn't fit. Guess you showed them!!!!:highfive:

Redline727

"I wanna go fast!"
Reaction score
Darren the grill has the exact same deminsions as the stock grill.
Was the install like the CDC upper? Where you just replace the center section without having to remove the bumper, using the "pull and pray" method? Haha. It's just not for sexual encounters you know... I have to admit installing my CDC upper had me more nervous though lol.

bunits19714

forum member
Reaction score
weighed it

A buddy and I meet up at the local cat scales and weigh our rides- my 14 weighted 3700 pretty much how I race it - and lets just say the driver this morning was above 250# range- so actually I usually run about 2 gallons less at the track so the car's race weigh is some where around 3435 with out driver- My buddy's challenger scat pak-15' 6.4l a8- weighed in at 4480- he said he weighed 330 this morning -

DOFORLIFE

forum member
Reaction score
Was the install like the CDC upper? Where you just replace the center section without having to remove the bumper, using the "pull and pray" method? Haha. It's just not for sexual encounters you know... I have to admit installing my CDC upper had me more nervous though lol.

Hahaha. Yes i used the pull and pray method, but i taped most of the bumper off. You just replace the center section in the shroud with the 302 grill and push it back in. Getting all the clips to catch was a little bit of a pain though lol.

Scott

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Pulled the old differential out and transferred the air bags over to the new one. Say the new one looks narrower than the old one, wonder if it will fit? lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back