What have you done to your mustang today?

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Positive displacement supercharged rear wheel drive mustang approaching 600 RWHP, probably close to WOT and wet roads= a bad decision.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Positive displacement supercharged rear wheel drive mustang approaching 600 RWHP, probably close to WOT and wet roads= a bad decision.

Fun, but why "bad decision"?

Because i could've spun out and crashed?
Or unsafe to the engine?

WJBertrand

forum member
Reaction score
Installed a JLT axle expansion tank today. Found that the OEM breather was installed only finger tight but was also plugged. Heard a fair amount of air escape when I unscrewed it. This pressure inside the axle cannot be good for the seals. Took a lot of time flushing out the breather with brake cleaner and compressed air before installing it onto the expansion tank.

SSPSTANGBANGER

LSx Slayer
Reaction score
ordered some of these :eyebrows:
Trash-Can-New-300x300.jpg
Fuel-New-300x300.jpg

These will be feeding this
NX949.jpg

RideThePony14

Reaction score
Gave my car an oil change, changed the fuel filter, gave it a quick wash then finally mounted my new wheels and tires
a6uhupyr.jpg
da9utapu.jpg

mitch

HPDE Instructor
Reaction score
Installed Russell SS Brake lines, Brake Cooling, Flushed brake fluid and filled with Motul 600.
Getting the new girl ready for some Open Track duty!

twilson1918

forum member
Reaction score
Bought a CFM oil fill breather, anyone know if there is a clip inside valve cover on the stock oil fill neck or just the tab on the outside?

GoneFord

forum member
Reaction score
Finally installed this...

20140426_163204_zps9bde0b6c.jpg

Would have been easy but the J&M camber plate's larger bolts required some light dremel work. All is well now. Just a little contact with the silicone boot. I'll get it relieved when I have it powdercoated red to match all the BMR suspension stuff.

blk12gt

forum member
Reaction score
Finally installed this...

20140426_163204_zps9bde0b6c.jpg

Would have been easy but the J&M camber plate's larger bolts required some light dremel work. All is well now. Just a little contact with the silicone boot. I'll get it relieved when I have it powdercoated red to match all the BMR suspension stuff.

Very nice, but those reservoirs look hidious :p, would be nice to see you do something with that air intake...

Sent from my phone, spelling mistakes brought to you courtesy of tapatalk.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back