What have you done to your mustang today?

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
Ordered this to replace my long tubes:
ruzy7uzy.jpg

posted via Tapatalk

K_Brogoitti

forum member
Reaction score
Started ripping her down for the Vortech! Stack Underdrive pulleys and C&L Street Intake Available for sale soon

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Yesterday, but I finally replaced the stock shifter in the girlfriend's GT500 with the GT500KR piece.
Quite a bit firmer engagements, a bit shorter throws, and a much more positive 2-3 engagement, as the first on-ramp after the install showed :D

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Can get one of these on eBay for about $40, even better...

You'll love that until the third time you pop the damn trunk when your finger hits the trunk button while turning the key in the ignition. :thud:

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
You'll love that until the third time you pop the damn trunk when your finger hits the trunk button while turning the key in the ignition. :thud:

why open the trunk with the key when you can press the button to pop?

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I finally got off my ass:

Washed car. Dried car. clay barred the whole car. micro-fibered all the lubricants off dry. Washed car again. Dried car again. Got the DA out with the red pad and compounded the whole car with Ultimate Compound. (I am ordering some more powerful cutting product if I am not satisfied once I see it in the sun). Wiped car down with a damp microfiber. I picked up some Meguiars Black wax and am going to put on a couple coats tomorrow. Ive never tried it before..If the paint still needs correction after this, Im dropping some money on some good product..

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
07s didn't come with resonators. So first I tried staggered m80s which got rid of the drone substantially. Then I tried them unstaggered which surprisingly was even better at getting rid of drone and quieting the car a bit more. But still at 3/4 to wot it was trumpeting. Not sure if the blower has to do with it as well. The exhaust has changed for sure since the blower install.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Removed long tube headers and installed shorty versions. Going forced induction very soon and don't need the long tubes for the extra power they provide na.

Made a fantastic deal on a set of new jba silver ceramic shorty headers. $260 shipped. I need cats for emissions and only want to run factory cats with a supercharger.

Most of it is done. I still have to bolt the steering rack and motor mounts back up.

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
Longtubes caused trumpetting on my car, tried several exhaust setups and even hi-flow cats and just didn't like it.

I had the same issue until I used the catted X and Borla touring mufflers on my 09

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back