What have you done to your mustang today?

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Took the screen out and put it in my new truck and took the hard wired radar detector out. Stocking up on stock parts so if it doesn't sell in the next month I can start the demod. Oh and cleaned all my personal stuff out of it. It's ready to go.

Unreal

forum member
Reaction score
Went to install my BMR LCA brackets and they are missing a ton of hardware. No washers, wrong nuts. It is a total mess. Probably have to run to home depot to buy it all since car is all apart. I really thought BMR was better than this.

GoneFord

forum member
Reaction score
Went to install my BMR LCA brackets and they are missing a ton of hardware. No washers, wrong nuts. It is a total mess. Probably have to run to home depot to buy it all since car is all apart. I really thought BMR was better than this.

You really need to let Kelly know. He takes that kind of stuff personally. I know it won't help you with a disassembled car, but he still needs to know.

fnfast

forum member
Reaction score
I picked up a pinstripe and this is the color I'm going to use on my hood to accent the two tone, I think it goes really well with the silver and black. Here's a sneak peak.

The01Cav

forum member
Reaction score
Getting ready to go down to the garage and pull off the shorty headers, and stock Catalytic converters.

Unreal

forum member
Reaction score
You really need to let Kelly know. He takes that kind of stuff personally. I know it won't help you with a disassembled car, but he still needs to know.

I will. It may just be the instructions suck ass, because it keeps referring to washers, but all the pictures/etc show only the 1 washer. Maybe it is just poor instructions. Finally got it done, but the instructions need some help IMO.

Getting the LCA back on was the worst part.

1470181_10204114919447437_2052662185890142688_n.jpg

Last edited:

cyclerick

forum member
Reaction score
I picked up a pinstripe and this is the color I'm going to use on my hood to accent the two tone, I think it goes really well with the silver and black. Here's a sneak peak.

I like the green or lime stripe. Is it easy to apply around corners? What brand of stripe is it?

Last edited:

2011 3.7 Kona Blue

forum member
Reaction score
I like the 227. Nice touch.
Thanks man, I wanted something a little different from other peoples mustangs but not off the wall crazy different like this mustang here. Ha ha ha

I thought the 227 would add a nice touch and I'm proud too let other mustang enthusiasts on the road know I only got a V6 but I love her. Lol

3ab66e89e2477fe8940d514ee480324e.jpg

svtrojan

forum member
Reaction score
Nice, GoTime! Love that Red, White, and Blue!

Installed my MGW II and resonator delete in the Shelby today. The shifter is a huge improvement over stock :victory:

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
I made a list of all the parts that I have in the garage just waiting to be installed. I just need a weekend that I don't have other stuff to do, and hopefully the weather will be nice, for a few more weeks at last.

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Took the screen out and put it in my new truck and took the hard wired radar detector out. Stocking up on stock parts so if it doesn't sell in the next month I can start the demod. Oh and cleaned all my personal stuff out of it. It's ready to go.

David, if you need any stock parts LMK. I have everything that's been taking off mine. All pretty much in perfect shape.

Kyle

Sent from iPhone

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
I had to remember how to use the wipers, my daily is in major teardown so stuck driving stang even in the rain :(

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back