What have you done to your mustang today?

GTX86

forum member
Reaction score
I cleaned the MAF and throttle body on mine earlier. There was a pretty thick layer of gunk behind the butterfly valves and I managed to clean most of it but there was a bit that just wouldn't come off.

Reason I did that is because it's been running a little weird as of late. Hesitates and sputters a little on occasion, but only when under load and it idles just fine. No codes, can't find any vacuum leaks......argh.

dugstang

forum member
Reaction score
Bullitt is sold. New owner picks it up Sunday. sad day, but there will be another mustang in the future. Maybe a year or so.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Bullitt is sold. New owner picks it up Sunday. sad day, but there will be another mustang in the future. Maybe a year or so.
Doug,

Congrads on the Sell.

And as you say sometime in your future will be a replacement Mustang. :clap:

K_Brogoitti

forum member
Reaction score
I cleaned the MAF and throttle body on mine earlier. There was a pretty thick layer of gunk behind the butterfly valves and I managed to clean most of it but there was a bit that just wouldn't come off.

Reason I did that is because it's been running a little weird as of late. Hesitates and sputters a little on occasion, but only when under load and it idles just fine. No codes, can't find any vacuum leaks......argh.
When's the last time you changed spark plugs?

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

When was the last time you changed the fuel filter?

GTX86

forum member
Reaction score
When was the last time you changed the fuel filter?

Never, but I've only put 13k miles on the car (it's currently at 81k). I'm not sure if the previous owner ever did. But just in case, I bought a Motorcraft filter and I'm gonna swap that out tomorrow.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
I put two fresh BFG sport comp 2's on it. Now I have a full fresh set of BFG goodness. So why can't I stop looking at S550s?

GTX86

forum member
Reaction score
When's the last time you changed spark plugs?

Sorry, didn't see this one. I'm gonna change those soon too. Already have a set waiting to go in, just need the puller tool in case I break them (which is likely). I'm paying Taxman to borrow his.

Weou09

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry, didn't see this one. I'm gonna change those soon too. Already have a set waiting to go in, just need the puller tool in case I break them (which is likely). I'm paying Taxman to borrow his.

Don't sweat it. I've changed mine About 10 time and my brothers about 5 and I've broken 1.

SNKPWR

forum member
Reaction score
Changed the Ford trans fluid out for Redline MTL, hopefully help with cold shifting a and a little better high rpm shifting.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
That's the weirdest lift I've ever seen ^^^^

Blxcklist

Hi Im Justin
Reaction score
Installed my Steeda cai and Bama tune. (I know, I know)

Probably gonna order a lund or vmp tune on monday.

cavero

forum member
Reaction score
What's wrong with Bama? been a while since I paid attention to tuners but I remember people saying they were pretty good

Back