What have you done to your mustang today?

Saleen4971

forum member
Reaction score
started on this project

410981040.jpg

Saleen4971

forum member
Reaction score
had the projectors for a 2nd retro on my other ride, but now that i have the stang it needs some good lighting :)

still have under 300 into the whole setup

swedensky

forum member
Reaction score
got my carbon lower grille and my carbon gurney flap with a white spoiler as opposed to the black one I had before..(and its a whole new front bumper but that's a different story)

Saleen4971

forum member
Reaction score
I trimmed a bit more, but there's no way to make those shrouds sit flush like I want them to :-\

Saleen4971

forum member
Reaction score
That looks great. Glad you are keeping the OEM look. Are you considering halos or gill lights for DRLs?

i had though about "gills" but it goes against everything i want for this car - being that it was my fathers, i want to stick as much to his opinions as possible. he wouldnt have been a huge fan of the light at all, but i have to bend it a bit so i can get some proper HIDs (he was a huge fan of function, on top of a stock form)

Scout734

...is this real life?
Reaction score
Sunday I installed a BMR STB, replaced the cabin air filter, and installed Redline hood struts. The passenger and driver side JLT oil separators shipped today so maybe they'll be here to install this weekend. I know it's not much so far, but I'm just now learning as I go and was even surprised I had all the tools I needed to do what little I did. The CAI, custom tune, and dynos will happen in about 3 weeks... they are booked out that far with work. They said I could hang out and watch while they do the install and dynos if I want, so I'm definitely going to do that.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    269.7 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

sh4rkbayte

forum member
Reaction score
That's great! You have to start somewhere! Are you paying them to install your CAI?

Scout734

...is this real life?
Reaction score
That's great! You have to start somewhere! Are you paying them to install your CAI?

Yes, but that's only like $60 of the cost. The CAI they like is the JLT paired with an SCT x4 tuner. They said they create the tunes custom for my car and don't buy them from elsewhere... hopefully that's a good thing. Apparently they're the best game in town from talking to other mustang owners in the area....
http://www.paulsautomotiveengineering.com

Last edited:

sh4rkbayte

forum member
Reaction score
Yes, but that's only like $60 of the cost. The CAI they like is the JLT paired with an SCT x4 tuner. They said they create the tunes custom for my car and don't buy them from elsewhere... hopefully that's a good thing. Apparently they're the best game in town from talking to other mustang owners in the area....
http://www.paulsautomotiveengineering.com
That's cool. I was going to tell you to save the money and learn to install it yourself. If you opt to watch them do the install, you'll see what I mean. Can't go wrong with the JLT!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back